PDA

View Full Version : Beat your wife.......to the Credit Card...

Dan Fredrickson
11-22-2010, 03:23 AM
I have received 20 calls this morning from people that didn't get paid til today to extend this sale, I really am a pushover so I agreed. I am extending the sale til Sunday at Midnite for all of you that needed the extra time!

…Sale!

I thought that would get your attention.

I know how it goes every year, the Friday after Thanksgiving everyone runs out to buy all their Christmas gifts at the huge sales in the malls. You are lucky if anything is left to spend afterwards. Well, this is my pre-emptive strike so you can get yours before the cupboard is bare…

I am not advertising this on our website just on the forums we advertise on. To get the sale prices use BEATER as the discount code and you will get 15% off everything! We are pretty heavily stocked right now and have much more arriving before the big day and I have my local laser cutter working weekends til the 20th of December to keep stock high but we will go in and out of stock before its through so get started early!

Heim joints are included in the sale, so are axle housings but we do have a 3 week wait on housings as of Friday so if it is a gift give us a call first to see where we are at.

This Sale will end at midnite Thanksgiving evening so you have 4 ½ days to get’er done!

BTW, please do not beat your wife...That would not be a good idea

Dan Fredrickson
11-23-2010, 01:50 AM
This is only til your wife needs the credit cards for Friday morning so get to it! 3 days left after tonite!

Dan Fredrickson
11-24-2010, 01:38 PM
Just today & tommorrow and the sale is over, Get on it!

Dan Fredrickson
11-25-2010, 12:03 AM
Tonite and tommorrow and thats all she wrote!

Dan Fredrickson
11-25-2010, 03:05 PM
Today is the last day to take advantage, this sale ends at midnite PST!

Dan Fredrickson
11-26-2010, 01:45 PM
I have received 20 calls this morning from people that didn't get paid til today to extend this sale, I really am a pushover so I agreed. I am extending the sale til Sunday at Midnite for all of you that needed the extra time!

Dan Fredrickson
11-27-2010, 11:32 PM
With the sale ending tommorrow I will be taking calls all day Sunday if help is needed...