PDA

View Full Version : Ruffstuff's Moving Sale, 15% off!

Dan Fredrickson
09-01-2010, 06:10 PM
Sale is over

Jeeptech01
09-01-2010, 07:25 PM
Damn I just ordered stuff on monday!! Doesnt matter though the price was great and it was here on my doorstep this afternoon! Parts are top notch. Thanks again.

Dan Fredrickson
09-02-2010, 11:41 AM
Thanks for a great start! We had over 2500 visitors yesterday:)

WJJEEPIN
09-02-2010, 11:35 PM
Hey,

I've been interested in the 9" housings for a while to replace the front axle. What is the thickness of the metal that you use for the center section?

If I plan on using this as a front axle, do you recommend it to have your pumpkin guard?

Best,

it usually runs fine
09-02-2010, 11:58 PM
Hey,

I've been interested in the 9" housings for a while to replace the front axle. What is the thickness of the metal that you use for the center section?

If I plan on using this as a front axle, do you recommend it to have your pumpkin guard?

Best,
Says on the website. 1/4" housing 3/8 for the bolt up plate for better stud retention. Just ran the price its only 511.00 for a front 9" housing shipped!
What front axle shafts would you run?

Dan Fredrickson
09-03-2010, 10:29 PM
Hey,

Best,

The center is .25, if I was a relentless driver I would add the armor, if you can take no for an answer sometimes run without.

Says on the website. 1/4" housing 3/8 for the bolt up plate for better stud retention. Just ran the price its only 511.00 for a front 9" housing shipped!
What front axle shafts would you run?

That depends on how you want to set the axle up, you can run factory axles or go Fullfloating with hubs. Either way will work, the FF is preferred by most people but more expensive.

Out the door for the Rubicon til Sunday night, Garett will be taking calls this weekend and Jason will still be packing and shipping tommorrow so keep the orders coming and use this sale til it goes away!

Dan Fredrickson
09-06-2010, 01:33 AM
Just back from the Cantina for the Con', great event and alot of cash was raised for access! I will answer all PM's in the morning...:)

Dan Fredrickson
09-11-2010, 11:24 AM
Just today and tommorrow left, time to get it in gear!

Dan Fredrickson
09-12-2010, 01:36 PM
Last day! you have about 18 hours left to get in on this!