PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Smoking Gun/ACC

ATL ZJ
08-05-2010, 04:40 PM
just wanted to take a sec and thank ACC and Smoking Gun for helping us get shirts printed for the first time ever this year. Not only were they able to take a rough design in a crazy format and turn it into something that would work, they were also clever enough to scare us into thinking all the shirts had been printed on pink cotton until the day before the event ;)

In case you are wondering what it is, the mysterious logo on the side of the shirts is the Smoking Gun logo. If any of you met Michael (71-Cruiser) at Harlan, now you can put a face with a name when you call them for your powdercoating needs.

And yes, there are a few shirts remaining so if you didn't get one and really want one, send me a PM and we will cut you an awesome deal :D

http://sgpowder.com/

SirFuego
08-05-2010, 04:46 PM
Thanks!!

Sorry about the shitty format. I just used whatever I could to get my idea across. If they have a template program we can use next year to dump everything into postscript, that might make their life easier ;-)

Cam, I might be interested in another shirt. I got harrassed by Sarah for not getting her a shirt. I'll PM you with the size once I find it out later.

--J

ATL ZJ
08-05-2010, 05:29 PM
Hah, sorry to sound so harsh about the format... both you and they did a good job.

I haven't gone through the shirts to see what sizes are left but I suspect there are at least a couple left in each size range.

rstrucks
08-06-2010, 03:01 PM
Just wanted to "second" the thanks to Smoking Gun and ACC for helping us out. I wore my shirt today.:bling:

SirFuego
08-06-2010, 03:04 PM
I wore my shirt today.:bling:

Me too! Haha!

Embrace the skinny pedal!

indy242003
08-07-2010, 10:44 AM
I agree. They did an excellent job on the shirts. They look great.

ATL ZJ
08-11-2010, 08:18 PM
if anybody else is interested in a shirt, here's what's left:

6 Larges
4 XL's
1 3XL

SirFuego
08-21-2010, 02:35 PM
So when I got home from Harlan, I got crap from my fiance, Sarah, for not getting her a shirt -- because I was the one that "designed" it. She claims that she was joking, but I know there was an element of truth to it, so I got another one after seeing this thread. I had Cam address it to Sarah and not me -- and I didn't tell Sarah.

Anyways, fast forward to today when it arrives in the mail. She came up with the mail in one hand and holding the brown envelope like it was a used condom in the other. She immediately wondered what it was because she didn't know anyone that lived in Atlanta. I naturally played dumb. She very carefull opens in half way and peaks inside like she was expecting something to jump out at her.

She seemed really relieved when she saw the grey shirt and thanks me for it. I then ask her what she thought it was and she said "I don't know. I don't know anyone from Atlanta, so I was scared that it might be a dead animal."

FearTheDentist
08-21-2010, 03:05 PM
I just hope you didn't get her the 3XL :D

ATL ZJ
08-26-2010, 12:10 AM
she said "I don't know. I don't know anyone from Atlanta, so I was scared that it might be a dead animal."

Did it have that much dog hair on it!? ;)

Glad it got there OK.