PDA

View Full Version : Grand Slam South West

chadjans
06-14-2010, 01:35 AM
We are in the GSSW thinking mode again. It looks like we are thinking the Florence Junction this year. There are a few new hotels in the Town in Florence and plenty of areas for camping.

We were wondering of those that are intested what group of dates works for you. So what weekends in the month of October or November work for you all?

Chad

WKTrailrunner
06-18-2010, 09:18 PM
[QUOTE=chadjans;286411]We are in the GSSW thinking mode again. It looks like we are thinking the Florence Junction this year. There are a few new hotels in the Town in Florence and plenty of areas for camping.

We were wondering of those that are intested what group of dates works for you. So what weekends in the month of October or November work for you all?

Ch

If it's as much fun as GSW you will have a blast.

Kevin

Kauzi Zj
06-28-2010, 04:04 PM
Let me know about this, I might be wanting to take a trip and do some wheeling, and depending on the dates we might make the trip.

recon zj
07-06-2010, 09:45 PM
Well, since GSR is the weekend of Sept. 24-26, my vote is for not earlier than October (29th-31st) or the first part of November (5th-7th). Although it doesn't matter to me, any later in November might interfere with other peeps' turkey day planning. Thanks, Chad.

chadjans
07-09-2010, 03:22 AM
http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22403