PDA

View Full Version : 03 Z71 Chevy Silverado 1500

sasdranger
05-14-2010, 08:41 PM
I want to sell/trade my "new" truck, as some of you know I got it to tow my old ranger, then sold it. so I don't need it anymore..

The truck is a 2003 Z71 Chevy Silverado with the 5.3L with just under 94k. Extended cab, short bed, champagne/tan cloth interior in great condition. I just put a new set of BFG A/Ts on about 5,000 miles ago. The inner tie rods, plugs/wires, wiper control module, intake plenum gasket and front axle seals have all been replaced and the fuel system has been cleaned since I've owned it. I've been doing oil changes with Royal Purple, the rear axle has royal purple in it too. I'm a mechanic and all the work has been done by me.

It has HID headlights/fogs and a Flowmaster 70 dumped under the bed. I have all the stock parts and can put them back on. The toolbox won't be included in the trade but I'll let it go if you buy the truck.

kbb says its worth 11,640 in "good" condition, so I'm up for trades for vehicles in that price range. I'll get a better picture when it stops raining.

I'm looking for a GTO, Subaru, Mustang GT/Cobra, or a newer Civic off the top of my head.

or I'll sell it outright for 11,500 obo.

http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt104/yellowblurrx82/DSCN1641.jpg