PDA

View Full Version : Registration Site is UP

Z
03-25-2010, 07:55 AM
http://www.travelerz.net/GrandSlamWest

CrawlerReady
03-25-2010, 10:25 PM
Registered! I'd like to sponsor the event again as well....do I need to get with Sandy?

chadjans
03-26-2010, 12:47 AM
I get:

Server Error in '/GrandSlamWest' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --><configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="Off"/> </system.web></configuration>
Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --><configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/> </system.web></configuration>

Z
03-26-2010, 08:11 AM
Web site is fixed, Chad.

K2
03-26-2010, 10:55 AM
I thought you guys set that up just for cHad!

PassRunnerZJ
03-26-2010, 10:21 PM
Registered! I'd like to sponsor the event again as well....do I need to get with Sandy? Yes, please get with Sandy.

Sandy R
03-29-2010, 12:28 PM
Registered! I'd like to sponsor the event again as well....do I need to get with Sandy?

Thank you very much Tyler. When you decide what you are donating shoot me an email so I can start tracking.

See you in a few months.

Kauzi Zj
03-30-2010, 12:58 PM
Registered, let me know if I can help in any way...

Ted_Z
04-06-2010, 03:59 PM
I registered today.

Is there a page that shows your total (ie registration fee + t-shirt + 2 dinners)? Yes I can do math but I didn't know if all the money goes to the same person.

Z
04-06-2010, 04:44 PM
I registered today.

Is there a page that shows your total (ie registration fee + t-shirt + 2 dinners)? Yes I can do math but I didn't know if all the money goes to the same person.

A summary is sent to you via email. If you used a bogus email account, then you won't get that summary.

If you did use a bogus email account and want me to change it to a real account, PM me with the bogus account and the real email address you want to use, I'll change your records.

Ted_Z
04-06-2010, 05:07 PM
A summary is sent to you via email. If you used a bogus email account, then you won't get that summary.

If you did use a bogus email account and want me to change it to a real account, PM me with the bogus account and the real email address you want to use, I'll change your records.

Got it, I just hadn't checked my email yet. Thanks!

BigDaveZJ
04-10-2010, 01:23 AM
Went through and updated the registration info I have received so far this evening. There might be a little hiccup in the rego site where we show who has paid the registration fees and who has not, so if something there looks off on your info, don't worry about it yet.

And remember we have less than 2 months until the event, and payments are due by May 2nd, so hurry up and get everything in!

Z
04-10-2010, 09:21 AM
Went through and updated the registration info I have received so far this evening. There might be a little hiccup in the rego site where we show who has paid the registration fees and who has not, so if something there looks off on your info, don't worry about it yet.

And remember we have less than 2 months until the event, and payments are due by May 2nd, so hurry up and get everything in!

Hey Dave,

I don't have a problem when I "Receive" my own rego payment, so I need more data to reproduce the problem.

Can you email me a list of all paid registrants, hopefully some/all of those will trigger the problem. I'll make sure the status for each payee is properly set.

Thanks.

BigDaveZJ
04-10-2010, 11:38 AM
Logged back in using IE and it's working now. Was using Chome last night.

Z
04-10-2010, 12:00 PM
That's funny. We're installing an app at work that works with Chrome and doesn't work with IE.

93 grandwagoneer
04-18-2010, 08:45 PM
the registration site is not workin for me :(

nevermind lol it works now

Z
04-18-2010, 08:49 PM
the registration site is not workin for me :(
Please try again, I was in the middle of updating it, so you might have gotten an error while I was updating.

dads5.9
04-27-2010, 06:07 PM
What is the email address to pay for t-shirts?

Z
04-27-2010, 06:09 PM
All payments go to Dave.

You should have this information in any email that's sent to you from the GSW Rego site.

BigDaveZJ
04-27-2010, 06:09 PM

All payments go to me at bigdavezj@comcast.net or via check.

Cody
04-28-2010, 12:06 PM
done and done.

CrawlerReady
04-28-2010, 12:12 PM
done and done.

So we got room in the condo? Harper is probably going to join us and ride along for the trip.

Cody
04-28-2010, 01:35 PM
So we got room in the condo? Harper is probably going to join us and ride along for the trip.

Ya....that will put us at 7 in the condo now lol.

Dom is bringing Mindy and Steve
You and Harper
Me
Adam Sycz (jeepin wolf), who I told could crash on our couch if he made it out from NYC before I found out we had 3 other people that I hadn't accounted for. Only time will tell if he makes it or not.

I was going to invite some chick, but I think 7 is cozy and 8 is pushing full on crowded.

although despite my prodding Dom has yet to even register. He insists he's going though...hope he realizes he has to do more than just show up.

CrawlerReady
04-28-2010, 02:30 PM
HA nice. Sounds like a good setup. I just sent Dom a text also lol

Cody
04-28-2010, 04:07 PM
It'll be fine. We don't spend that much time in the condo anyway, and you and Harper can share a twin bed.

Jeepin' Wolf
04-28-2010, 04:34 PM
I was going to invite some chick, but I think 7 is cozy and 8 is pushing full on crowded.
I can accommodate her on the couch.

CrawlerReady
04-28-2010, 04:37 PM
SWEET! That's what I was hoping would happen!

Cody
04-28-2010, 04:48 PM
I can accommodate her on the couch.

ha ha, then you have to listen to her vomit words for the entire weekend too. "Her" is merely a placeholder at this point and could refer to any of the more breasted sex.

You know Adam, this new female obsession with vampire-romance-twilight nonsense probably benefits you. Never before have so many women been attracted to guys who have never seen the sun.

Jeepin' Wolf
04-28-2010, 05:11 PM
Note to self: Bring bucket.

K2
04-28-2010, 11:03 PM
Adam, are you bringing the Jeep or flying?

Jeepin' Wolf
04-29-2010, 01:09 AM
Yup I'm bringing the Jeep. It's the only way to fly.

chadjans
04-29-2010, 11:39 PM
Well as much as I would like to go, I am in no position to attend. After a long self check I have decided to forego this year. You guys all have fun and be safe. Maybe 2011.

CrawlerReady
04-30-2010, 12:47 AM
You will be missed!