PDA

View Full Version : 99 Limited Grand 4.7 - $6500 Marietta Ga

Jeppers
03-12-2010, 07:59 AM
For Sale 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited V8 4.7L Quadra-Drive and Vari-lock axles, and 157,000. This has been a great car and I have put 80k miles on it in the last 4 years with no major incidents (almost all of the miles highway). Since owning it I have upgraded/modified the following:

· 2.5” Rusty’s Coil Spring lift and shocks (www.rustysoffroad.com)

· Rusty’s adjustable track bar

· Kevin’s Off-road second steering stabilizer

· K&N Cone air filter with modified adapter

· Removed ash tray and installed Sirius radio that is wired into the radio – will remain with sale

Below are some highlights of the factory options (see original sales sticker):

· 4.7 L V-8
· Leather Interior
· Quadra-Drive 4wd (full-time high and low)
· Steering wheel radio controls (volume, station, input selection)
· 10 CD Changer and Infinity Sound System
· Tow Package – Group IV (also includes power steering cooler)
· Auxiliary Transmission Cooler
· Full Size Spare with matching wheel
· Fog Lights
· Running Boards
· Memory Drivers Seat with 2 remote and computer chipped keys.
· 10 way power driver and passenger seats.
I have taken very good care of my Jeep and below is the status/maintenance that has been performed, and why it was performed:

· Feb 2010 – New Serpentine Belt (Slight squeaking when cold)
· Jan 2010 – Transfer, and diff fluid changed diff full synthetic, t-case NV-247 fluid Mopar (just that time)
· August 2009 – New Axle shafts (CV boots busted, preventive)
· Jan 2009 – 2 new front brake calipers, rotors, and pads (old calipers were sticking)
· Jan 2009 – New rear rotors and pads (basic maintenance)
· March 2008 – New Battery (old one cracked)
· Feb/March 2008 – New heater core and A/C core (cores leaking)
· Jan 2008 – Blend Door replaced (common problem, used the metal kit to fix it right)
· June 2007 @ 100K New Radiator – (old one leaking)
The tires have about 10,000 miles on them and should last another 60k easy. The tires are 275/70 R16 Michelin MTX M/S and ride great. The car does not use any oil between changes and I have always used GTX high milage.

Here are the items that are not so good:

· Passenger Side view mirror can only be adjusted intermittingly, haven’t looked into it since I got it set to my liking
· Left rear door actuator is “quacking”, I have the replacement and will get it in before I sent the Jeep on it way, but I want to be upfront about everything.
· Small dent in rear hatch (see picture)
· Small cracks in drivers door panel on the armrest
· Rear glass lifters weak
· Popping sound that comes from the track bar. I have removed and reinstalled several times and have not been able to locate the sound, but I think that when the weight of the vehicle shifts on off-camber roads the rubber bushing compresses and bumps the mounting bracket. This does not affect anything at all, just more of an annoyance.
· No roof rack, looks like it was removed
· Leather cracked on steering wheel
· Leaking gasket at the lower radiator connection (just need to remove and replace gasket, I may be able to do this prior to sale, but can’t make any promises.) – This is a small drip that requires me to refill the reservoir every 5-6 weeks.
I also want to add that I have never taken this thing though mud or abused it. I have taken care to condition the leather and maintain the interior and exterior to the best of my ability. If you have any questions please send me a PM. I also have it on Ebay is anyone is interested in getting it for less than I am asking above:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190379378125&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123