PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with video...

OverkillZJ
02-24-2010, 11:14 AM
It's been awhile since I put a good video together, and since I find myself with a lot of office time, I want to slack off a lil' bit and put a video together. I have all of the footage Jared and I took, if anyone else has any cool action snippets, send me a PM, I'll set up an FTP section for you to get it to me.

I want to keep it around 5 minutes and nothing but action if I can.

ATL ZJ
02-24-2010, 11:15 AM
I have a little bit...

Simo
02-24-2010, 06:59 PM
sean and i both took a good amount of video. in the past ive had fun putting 90 minutes of trailride footage into a condensed dvd and even a highlights clip set to music. i got burned out for the 30hrs of editing it would take me to make 1 vid, but wanted to get back into it on this trip. however my laptop with adobe premier took a dump so its gonna take me a while to capture and edit this one. im looking forward to seeing yours, hopefully thatll motivate me too!

CrawlerReady
02-24-2010, 07:39 PM
I just picked up the GoPro HD Motorsports HERO this week....I'll be getting some kick ass footage from now on :cool:

ATL ZJ
02-24-2010, 10:38 PM
I just picked up the GoPro HD Motorsports HERO this week....I'll be getting some kick ass footage from now on :cool:

cool, glad to hear you'll be making the drive to GSSE ;)

CrawlerReady
02-25-2010, 02:05 AM
And I'm glad you caught my drift ;)

stupid "New Posts" tab without looking at the sub-forum haha