PDA

View Full Version : Grand Cherokee trail rig ready to go!!!

jadkinsaz
01-30-2010, 05:16 PM
ARLINGTON TX

Ok guys, need some help, need a family car and am afraid my toy has to go.

I have a 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 rig for sale ( yes its street legal ) it is my daily driver, has excellent road manners and was built in AZ by a well known custom fab shop. 86K on odometer, custom gauge faces, clean interior, CD/MP3 Pioneer stereo with KICKER door speakers. Overall lift is 12" but has settled out around 10". Tires are 35x14.50x15 Pitbull rockers on black steel rock crawler rims. True long arm suspension, front arms are constructed of 2" square tubing and converted to radius arms for lots of travel. Heavy duty 1.5" DOM tie rod conversion, Extreme travel track bar conversion. Motor is 4.0 6 cyl. uses/burns NO oil and purrs like new. new fuel injectors just installed, new plugs, wires, cap and rotor just installed. new brakes installed all the way around as well as new brake cylinders in the rear. No rust or body damage. PWR windows/locks/brakes etc. A/C blows COLD, heat works great too. I also have a set of axles available that have not been installed yet and will include them in the purchase. They are Ford 1 ton 8 lug axles, Dana 44 front with locking hubs and a Dana 60 rear. They are ready to be installed once the spring cups are welded on. This vehicle is in great shape and I am only selling as I need a bigger vehicle for the growing family. I am asking $4995 OBRO. I believe the price is MORE than fair, as I have well over 11K invested. Will be willing to negotiate as I need a bigger vehicle ASAP. will email pics to all interested. Please contact me with any questions you have, thanks for looking.