PDA

View Full Version : Good chance I'll need to back out...

OverkillZJ
01-26-2010, 01:12 PM
I'm not sure yet - and I'm not sad about it, either! Business has picked up so much I just haven't had time to wrench. It's a GREAT problem to have.

The 5.9 is ready to tow, but the Samurai never made it into the garage, and I'll be working a lot of 12 hour days after which I'm not in the mood for wrenching. Plus the business is obviously my priority over wheelin'

I might get to it, I might not.... if not maybe I'll still come down and be a winch-bitch.

ATL ZJ
01-26-2010, 01:17 PM
Glad to hear business is good. We'd love to see you, with rig or without. Keep us posted as the time gets closer.

Cam

rstrucks
01-26-2010, 03:18 PM
^ What he said!

zjeepin
01-26-2010, 03:22 PM
thats cool matt, glad your making some money. you gotta have it to wheel.. definately come down though there will be plenty of passenger seats and cables to be pulled.

OverkillZJ
02-05-2010, 12:35 PM
I never noticed I posted this in the planners section by accident, WHOOPS! Moving to the public section...

It looks like I'm NOT bringing a rig - too much going on, this is really the last weekend I'd have to work on a rig, and I plan to work through it (plus Superbowl Sunday!) I'm thinking I'll just drive the Corolla there.

So - who running advanced trails wants a winch bitch? I'm not lazy, am a good spotter, and would be glad to stack /unstack, pull cable, wrench, etc. I just don't have time to get a reliable rig together.

SirFuego
02-05-2010, 12:54 PM
I might be able to pick you up on the way. It's about 45 minutes out of my way, but it'd be nice to have someone to talk to on the way down and back. You know my situation, though. I'm not deciding on anything until Thursday morning...

zjeepin
02-05-2010, 01:15 PM
I never noticed I posted this in the planners section by accident, WHOOPS! Moving to the public section...

It looks like I'm NOT bringing a rig - too much going on, this is really the last weekend I'd have to work on a rig, and I plan to work through it (plus Superbowl Sunday!) I'm thinking I'll just drive the Corolla there.

So - who running advanced trails wants a winch bitch? I'm not lazy, am a good spotter, and would be glad to stack /unstack, pull cable, wrench, etc. I just don't have time to get a reliable rig together.

sweet, glad you'll be there... there are going to be plenty of passenger seats open so i wdn't sweat that

ATL ZJ
02-05-2010, 01:24 PM
I'm not lazy, am a good spotter, and would be glad to stack /unstack

No stacking!

just kidding, I'm guiltier than anybody. although my tires do have a cool auto-unstacking feature...

OverkillZJ
02-05-2010, 01:37 PM
No stacking!

just kidding, I'm guiltier than anybody. although my tires do have a cool auto-unstacking feature...

Haha, "stragegic obsticle placement"? I admit there are times I've stacked, not since buggy mode - but I unstack, I hate it when trails are "paved"

Jared - I'll take you up on that! For now I'll assume I'm taking the Corolla, but if you end up making it, let me know and we can ride out!