PDA

View Full Version : 4x4oil.com Amsoil cost +$5 KOH Sale!!!!

Cue-Ball
01-15-2010, 02:24 PM
Well it's time for another sale I think in honor of all you KOH racers!!!

Here is what Dustin Webster has to say about it:

It's time for a KOH sale...anyone even thinking of competing without the right fluids is nuts! Severe Gear 250 in the diffs, Amsoil Hydraulic Tractor Tranny Fluid in the Steering, Synthetic Racing Oil in the engine...those three are MUST haves...not to mention trans fluid that won't die the second it gets a little hot from the punishment you're putting it through!

This sale will not ONLY be for the KOH racers, but for ANYONE for ANY Amsoil product I carry.

That's right a cost + $5 sale from now until the time I leave to head south for the race myself. That's right I will be onsite most of the week, can't wait to be there.

So who needs some fluids?????????

ATL ZJ
01-20-2010, 09:40 PM
Dirk do you know how much more water resistant Amsoil's 5% moly grease designed for offroad applications, mainly for heavy equipment, is? Are any 4x4 guys buying it from you, or do you know of anyone using it in a rockcrawler, rockracer, or trail rig?

Cue-Ball
01-21-2010, 12:35 PM
I have had a few guys purchase the grease, but have not had any reports back yet on performance.

But some of the test I have seen and some info I have read is pretty incredible.

There is a video here that is worth checking out, it is a large file, but worth downloading:
http://www.amsoil.com/storefront/synthetic-grease.aspx