PDA

View Full Version : Re: GSSE...WINTER registration list

ATL ZJ
11-18-2009, 01:50 PM
Updated as of 2/5/10... Names in plain text are those who have registered for the cabin, italics haven't yet, or plan to stay somewhere else.

(All cabin spots are accounted for)

Cam (atl zj)- zjuggy on 40s
Sean (s10-seanzy)- s10 on 39.5s
Matt (overkillzj)- not bringing a rig
Ryan (rstrucks) + Jenn- 5.9 grand on 37s
Pearce (pearce)- YJ on 40s
Michael (71-cruiser)- 71 FJ40 on 38.5s + Michael's brother
Brian + wife (not on forum, co-owner of ACC toyota)- FZJ80 on 35s
Maxx (zj95maxx)- ZJ on 40s + Pat- riding with Maxx
Maxx' brother Chase (IZVERG)- xterra on 33s + Robbie- riding with Chase
Russ (not on forum, friend of Pearce)- LJ on 35s
Josh (not on forum, customer of ACC toyota)- FJ40 on 38s
Terry (not on forum, customer of ACC toyota)- FJ40 on 33s
Justin- (not on forum, friend of ACC toyota) Tacoma on 38s
Bailey (CruisinGA)- 71 FJ40 on 37s + passenger Josh
Brannon (WJvol)- WJ on 33s
Scott (scott)- ZJ
Trey (zjeepin)- zjuggy on 42s
Travis (jeepman)- TJ on 39s
Chris- XJ on 39s
jdconti9484- WJ on 39s
jdconti's friend (name?)- YJ on 40s
rradford- WJ on 33s
XTerror04- xterra
OHIOZJ?- ZJ on 35s
Ben (Sporer65)?- ZJ
Drake- Xterra
Matt and Nick- TJ on 36s
Motocop_75? Nissan Frontier on 33s
northgazj? - zj on 35s
Jared (SirFuego)?- ZJ on 36s
kirby- not on forum, TJ on 42s

zukinut
12-20-2009, 01:11 AM
I paid, so ill be there in the 80 on 33s.

jeepman
02-11-2010, 10:02 PM
Cam, I am on th eforum just not here since 06. I will be there. Sig. Travis

MoonWorks
02-12-2010, 12:07 AM
Not that it matters much but if you're measuring groups but builds...Conti's WJ is on 39.5s now and the YJ coming with him is on 40s.

zj95maxx
02-12-2010, 10:11 AM
sucks the titan prob wont be ready from the body shop and ready to tow... no zj for this event.. awesome....

Either riding with kirby or my brother for this event. See you guys there.

ATL ZJ
02-12-2010, 11:02 AM
Cam, I am on th eforum just not here since 06. I will be there. Sig. Travis

Got you updated on the list man. Good to see Chris' smack talk paying off...

dp96zj
02-12-2010, 11:06 AM
what was wrong with the titan? he wreck it?

paulkeith
02-12-2010, 11:09 AM
zjuggy co-pilot!

you better build me that ohshit bar, i feel like i'll probably need it

ATL ZJ
02-12-2010, 11:17 AM
zjuggy co-pilot!

you better build me that ohshit bar, i feel like i'll probably need it

YOU come build it :flipoff2:

The support for it is installed behind the dash but I need another 3ft of small dia. tubing or pipe and some grips off a kid's bike handles. Ready, Go

SirFuego
02-12-2010, 11:31 AM
To those in italics...where are y'all staying? I'd like to make hotel reservations in the next couple days and it'd just be easier to stay where everyone else is.

Cam -- If I come, I'm leaving early on Thursday because I don't want to get in extremely late. I'll call you sometime during the day on Thursday to let you know whether I'm coming or not and to find out when we are meeting at the snack shack to get our permits and divide up into our groups.

ATL ZJ
02-12-2010, 11:56 AM
Cam -- If I come, I'm leaving early on Thursday because I don't want to get in extremely late. I'll call you sometime during the day on Thursday to let you know whether I'm coming or not and to find out when we are meeting at the snack shack to get our permits and divide up into our groups.

Cool, works for me...

I figured everyone would sort of just handle permits on their own as they arrive. The snack shack is right next to the main parking area anyway and people will be rolling in at all different times on Thursday night, Friday morning, and over the course of Friday. the only thing we might want to make sure of is that everybody has their permit by say 9am on saturday, so we can go wheeling rather than be stuck waiting on 20 of us to fill out permit paperwork. ;)

zjeepin
02-12-2010, 12:13 PM
To those in italics...where are y'all staying? I'd like to make hotel reservations in the next couple days and it'd just be easier to stay where everyone else is.

we are staying at the hampton inn, oak ridge. according to google maps its 5.3 miles from the cabin..

slim616
02-13-2010, 09:38 PM
I'm sad to say i'm out. After 8 days of plowing almost non stop i have two loaders and three trucks that need to be worked on before the next snow comes in tuesday. So i won't be able to get the jeep ready in time. So that means i have two cabin spots up for grabs.

Hope you all have fun and i look forward to trying to catch up with you all at GSSE.

jdconti9484
02-13-2010, 10:59 PM
Sorry to hear that Joe, what about matt or nick? I thought they were trying to make it to Windrock?

Cam

I have four of us coming in our group let me know if any more spots open up in the cabin. We have a hotel reservation right now but we would rather stay in the cabin if any more spots become available.

slim616
02-14-2010, 11:59 AM
I'm not sure if their going to go now or not. I really haven't spoke to anyone in the last week or so. You may want to drop them a line and see what their plans are.