PDA

View Full Version : It's that time again 4x4oil.com amsoil cost +$5 sale!!!

Cue-Ball
10-05-2009, 11:28 AM
Well since I ran this sale a few months back people have been asking when I was going to run one again and since it worked out pretty well last time I figured what the hell if people want the sale then I'll run it again.
So I will be offering ALL Amsoil products at cost + just $5 for the entire month of Oct.!!!!!!

This give those of you that are currently running my fluids to stock up on product for your winter projects and give all of you folks that have been thinking of trying the product the perfect opportunity to use what the pros are using.

You have heard me talk about the Hydro tractor fluid for the hydro assist and full hydro steering for years, and have even heard Dustin/Becca rave about it so now is the time to try it out for yourself at the absolute lowest pricing!!!

Amsoil has something to cover all your fluid needs, not just fluids for the hardcore offroader, but I can also offer solutions for your tow rig, daily driver, motorcycle, jet ski, etc. etc.

So now is the time to make the change as you won't find a lower price anywhere!!!!!!!

Anyway, post up here or PM me what you are interested in and I will get you some pricing.

Any questions just let me know.

Thanks alot.
Dirk

greengc4x4
10-12-2009, 05:57 PM
I set you an email reguarding an amsoil air filter I need. :)

Z
10-12-2009, 06:13 PM
I don't understand your setup. Do I have to email you what I want, or order directly through the amsoil ordering site?

greengc4x4
10-13-2009, 12:30 PM
I don't understand your setup. Do I have to email you what I want, or order directly through the amsoil ordering site?
I just emailed him. He has a very fast response time. I believe he gets his emails through his cell phone.

Cue-Ball
10-13-2009, 12:43 PM
To take advantage of the $5 sale you need to either PM me here or send me an email to dirk@4x4oil.com

That way I can get you the special pricing. Ordering off the website will give you standard pricing (sorry it's the way Amsoil makes us do things).

And yes emails go to my iPhone and I try to get back to you as soon as I can. but sometimes it takes a little time but I think I always get back to people the same day!!

Cue-Ball
10-28-2009, 02:10 PM
Thanks for all the orders, there is still time to take advantage of the super savings, so just let me know what you need.

Thanks.

Dirk

Cue-Ball
11-07-2009, 04:36 AM
Just so everyone knows I have decided to extend the sale thru the month of Nov.

So anyone else interested please let me know what you need and I will get you the best pricing possible.

Thanks.

Dirk