PDA

View Full Version : October Deals!!!!

MoonWorks
10-03-2009, 11:58 AM
PM/call me for a quote on these or any other product that you may be in need of! Take advantage of these offers and save some $$$ in October!!!

--FREE shipping on all Yukon gears and install kits when purchased together! :smt118
Any ratio, any axle! So now's the time to do that regear you've been wanting to do or to build those axles sitting around.

--FREE shipping on ALL products from Ruff Stuff Specialties! :smt041
RSS offers BEEF diff covers, frame stiffeners, brackets, tabs, etc.

--FREE shipping on all Riddler Diff Covers! :smt030
Riddler makes BEEF cast diff covers that also have style!

--10% off all Complete packages from Clayton OffRoad! :eek:
You all know these packages aren't cheap! This is a quick way to save a few hundred bucks in a hurry! This month only!!!

Most of you know that I do respond to all PM's and I do answer my phone. So ask any questions you might have!

--Matt
MoonWorksOffRoad@yahoo.com
804-943-4501

MUDDTRACKS
11-16-2009, 09:36 PM
Hey man can i get a price on a nitro 78-79 ford bronco 44 outer and i dont know if u can get the usa alloy u-joints but i need 2 of those shipped to 32669

MoonWorks
11-17-2009, 11:24 PM
PM sent! Thanks Mike!

Ds4x4
11-18-2009, 02:04 PM
Meant to give you a call matt. got any prices on Adj. CA's for a 96zj and can you get ARB bumpers? looking at getting one for the wife's XJ before she hits another deer.

MoonWorks
11-19-2009, 01:54 AM
Meant to give you a call matt. got any prices on Adj. CA's for a 96zj and can you get ARB bumpers? looking at getting one for the wife's XJ before she hits another deer.

PM sent!

MoonWorks
12-02-2009, 05:12 PM
Free shipping is still going on with purchases of any Riddler diff cover, and on all Yukon gear w/ install kits. PM me for pricing on any and all needs. Thanks for all the orders!