PDA

View Full Version : Big 7/8" Rod End sale! Take advantage of my inventory screwu

Dan Fredrickson
09-18-2009, 12:40 AM
Since we moved my rod end inventory has been way screwed up, tons of boxes of backstock were misslabeled and nearly half of what I thought were 3/4" rod ends were 7/8". We got that straightened out (with a couple of rush orders of 3/4" RH heims) but I have about 1000 pair more 7/8" rod ends than I would like to have on hand (we get more every week).............So, we are going to have a pretty big sale on the 7/8" (And yes, we have LH's too).
http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_8%20set%201.jpg
The original price of the Rod End sets (RE's, Jams, Bungs, & Misalignment) was $65 for 1 LH & 1 RH, we have had them on special for $55 because we began making the Bungs & Misalignment ourselves and the cost was much lower but because we have way too many we are going to sell them for $49 a set, I'll make them $3 lower if you want LH only, we have 30% more LH than RH..... And you can upgrade to Stainless misalignment for only $6....

http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_8%20set%20stain%201.jpg

I am going to keep this running til we reach a point that makes sense but if you guys buy enough of these I may just change the price because we get 600 more 7/8" Heims every week and our cost to make the rest will drop further....

FortCollinsZJ
09-20-2009, 08:33 PM
So the shank is 7/8" but is the bore 7/8" as well? And I assume if yes then the high mis spacers are for 3/4" bore?

The website soesnt specify either.

Dan Fredrickson
11-21-2009, 12:36 AM
Sorry about this one....please call if I don't respond immediately!

These are 7/8" shank and 3/4" bore, much stronger than 7/8" x 7/8"...

BTW, we have sold about 3000 sets of these at this price and are getting a pretty balanced inventory so this sale will end December 1st...Get on it!

FortCollinsZJ
11-24-2009, 01:22 AM
I got mine a while ago, used them on my tire carrier for the hinge, they came FAST from UPS. The bungs are definitly great quality, we will see how the heims hold up, I think they'll last forever as a hinge.

Thanks Dan!