PDA

View Full Version : Feel better!

Sandy R
08-21-2009, 07:07 PM
Having a slow, shitty day at the store so I decided to do something to lift my spirits. I booked my room at the Redstone for GSW 2010. Now I feel better. That's all. If shit continues to be depressing next week I'm going to make a dinner reservation for June 2, 2010 at the Moab Brewery. :)

BigDaveZJ
08-21-2009, 07:38 PM
LOL, right on Sandy! Good reminder too to get reservations in nice and early before they fill up for that weekend.

CrawlerReady
08-22-2009, 02:09 AM
NICE! I'm thinking next week is going to be a long one with school starting up and all. I may have to do the same.

Colorado 5.9
08-22-2009, 03:09 AM
I've been putting it off & forgetting about it for the last two weeks. I really need to do it.

The Q
08-22-2009, 04:18 AM
Hopes things are lookin' up. Its the WEEKEND! Where's the pizza! Pass the beer! Maybe this willl cheer you up:

A guy walks into a bar and orders three whiskey sours, drinks them down BAM! BAM! BAM! Then he orders three more. The bartender's having a slow night and apprec- iates the business, but is also concerned.
"Hey buddy, slow down. What seems to be the problem?""
The guy answers, "I went on a week-long business trip, and had to leave my wife alone. I've had my suspicions about our next-door neighbour, so I hung a weight from the bottom of the bedspring just above a bowl of cream."
The bartender nods sympathetically and pours the guy another. "So you came home and found cream on the weight?"
The guy downs his fourth whiskey sour and says, "It's worse than that. The cream had been churned into butter."

Sandy R
08-22-2009, 10:12 AM
Thanks Greg.

Hopes things are lookin' up. Its the WEEKEND! Where's the pizza! Pass the beer! Maybe this willl cheer you up:

A guy walks into a bar and orders three whiskey sours, drinks them down BAM! BAM! BAM! Then he orders three more. The bartender's having a slow night and apprec- iates the business, but is also concerned.
"Hey buddy, slow down. What seems to be the problem?""
The guy answers, "I went on a week-long business trip, and had to leave my wife alone. I've had my suspicions about our next-door neighbour, so I hung a weight from the bottom of the bedspring just above a bowl of cream."
The bartender nods sympathetically and pours the guy another. "So you came home and found cream on the weight?"
The guy downs his fourth whiskey sour and says, "It's worse than that. The cream had been churned into butter."

Sudz
08-27-2009, 01:25 PM
i'm in at the inn :mrgreen:

PassRunnerZJ
01-02-2010, 08:25 PM
Just booked my room at the Inn, the Sleep Inn that is. Man, prices have gone up since last year. Can't wait, now for a pre-trip in March if things work out. And yes, I feel better now too.