PDA

View Full Version : Safe Travels!

zjeepin
07-29-2009, 09:48 PM
Well I figure everyone is scrambling like me to get everything together to get on the road tomorrow to harlan.. Im planning to be on the road about 6 or 6:30 pm tomorrow arriving between 9 and 10pm.

Everyone be careful traveling, I for absolutely can't wait to be there and wheelin...

I think this will be a grand slam to remember!!

rstrucks
07-29-2009, 10:00 PM
Well I figure everyone is scrambling like me to get everything together to get on the road tomorrow to harlan.. Im planning to be on the road about 6 or 6:30 pm tomorrow arriving between 9 and 10pm.

Everyone be careful traveling, I for absolutely can't wait to be there and wheelin...

I think this will be a grand slam to remember!!

Truck is loaded, trailer is loaded, ZJ is READY! I can't wait. :rock: We'll be there Thursday evening and we are staying at the Black Mountain Cabins.

Hopefully the rain will blow through and be gone by about 9am on Friday.

I'm looking forward to putting some faces to names too.

ATL ZJ
07-30-2009, 12:09 AM
My rig's loaded on the trailer and everything is packed to be ready to leave tomorrow afternoon.

Had a cracked leaking trailer tire valve stem when I picked up my trailer this afternoon so I am once again on the hunt for another trailer tire or a tire shop that can do super quick work. Tried to unseat the bead at home tonight to install another stem but no dice.

Our group from Atlanta (5 rigs) will all be leaving sometime between 4 and 5:30 and pulling in hopefully just before midnight.

UTChavok
07-30-2009, 09:16 AM
Im pretty sure were leaving early early friday morning to try and get there around 9am.