PDA

View Full Version : 4X4OIL.COM COST + $5 SALE!!!!!!!

Cue-Ball
07-07-2009, 01:41 PM
Well the last few months have been pretty good to me business wise so I wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone for the business.

So in hopes of REALLY blowing the month of July out in volume, I want to extend to EVERYONE who sees this my Cost +$5 sale.

This will be the lowest price you will ever find on Amsoil products (short of signing up as a prefered customer or dealer), which I can help you with if you like.

So ANY and ALL Amsoil products that are bought and paid for before July 31 will be at my cost + just $5!!!!

This gives everyone the chance to either stock up on their summer fluids, or gives you the chance to try the products the pro's use, the folks like Dustin/Becca Webster from the Red Bull Rockcrawlers, Frank/Nicole Johnson from Johnson Motorsports and Lil' Rich from W.E.Rock (just to name a couple of the many race teams I sponsor).

This deal is good on all products no matter what the quantity be it a few quarts all the way up to a 55 gallon drum, you name it you get it at cost + $5.

So please let me know what you are interested in, and thanks for the business.

Dirk

MoonWorks
07-07-2009, 01:49 PM
Great Promo Dirk! Everyone needs to take advantage of this!

Cue-Ball
07-07-2009, 01:51 PM
Thanks, but only if it works. LOL

IZVERG
07-07-2009, 02:04 PM
Figures, I just ordered my AMSOIL and filter like two days ago! I will, however, be needing some more brake fluid and Severe Gear gear lube in the near future...

Cue-Ball
07-07-2009, 02:06 PM
You know I will take care of you.

IZVERG
07-07-2009, 02:09 PM
Oh, I am already on their preferred customer program - would this be a better or similar deal?

Cue-Ball
07-07-2009, 02:12 PM
Prefered customer is a better deal. Did you sign up under my name or no?

I see you do Shaklee also, great stuff, I signed up for that also to help out Amber Yost Zach's mom raise money for Zach.

Cue-Ball
07-07-2009, 02:15 PM
For those that are interested, the prefered customer plan is a great deal, it basically gives you MY COST on all products and it only cost like $10-15 a year to be part of it.

If you are interested in knowing more about it PM me an email addy and I will send you a signup form with all the info.

Dealerships are also a great way to get the product at MY COST and gives you the ability to sell the product to earn extra $$$ for Jeep projects. If you are interested in that let me know also and I can help you get started.

(yes Amsoil is a MLM, but those that know me know that I don't push people into becoming dealers or anything, infact I think this might be the first time I have ever really posted about there here and I have been here for YEARS.) anyway just thowing it out there.

Dirk

IZVERG
07-07-2009, 02:20 PM
Cool, thanks for the info.

DJJordache
07-08-2009, 09:29 AM
yeah pm me the info on preferred customer plan I have a buddy that I think runs amsoil for his ATV's and might like the info

Cue-Ball
07-08-2009, 09:36 AM
Just sent it over.

spykosshow
07-19-2009, 08:14 PM
What about 11 quarts of 15-40 for the cummins plus a filter? PM a price!

Cue-Ball
08-18-2009, 07:55 PM
Just wanted to thank everyone for the orders and all the interest during the sale, I will have to do that again in a couple of months.

Meanwhile I still over the best prices around so if anyone is interested in any products just let me know.

Thanks.

Dirk

Derek33
08-18-2009, 11:50 PM
Dirk,

Could you give me a quote for fluid for my 30/8.8 setup. Shipped to 01752. With stock covers I'm guessing around 6 quarts are needed. Unfortunately I'm not sure how much extra fluid will be required with a set of ruffstuff covers. I would be using this fluid with those covers.

If you don't have that info readily available, just let me know and i'll get back to doing some research.

Derek

Cue-Ball
08-19-2009, 12:58 AM
Derek I will send you some pricing in the morning.

I can also get you the ruffstuff covers as I'm a dealer for them also. Let me know if you want pricing for those also.

Dirk

Derek33
08-19-2009, 08:29 AM
Sounds good to me! Let me know the package for both covers and fluids.

Cue-Ball
08-19-2009, 11:17 AM
pricing sent, thanks.