BDS 3” lift with ½” spacers in the front to level out
Rancho 9000xl shocks
JKS Quicker Discos
IRO Rear Sway Bar Endlinks
Magnaflow 3” exhaust with Magnaflow 3” cat convertor
Amsoil Panel Filter
Ported and polished throttle body
American Racing 15x7 Ventura II wheels
31x10.50x15 BFG All Terrains (9k Miles on them)
Brand new brakes with less than 3k miles (Hawk pads with new rotors)
KOR Lower Radiator Support
Hitch with D-Ring Shackle in the back
New Radiator (3k miles)
Has Amsoil fluids everywhere (coolant, oil, tranny, transfer case, axles)
Hella 500s on bumper
KOR-a-like roof rack
New header panel
Alpine IDA-X200 Headunit with iPod connection
Inifinity Gold Sound System
CB Radio, Antenna

Has an immaculate interior. Leather is in perfect condition except for one 1” long tear on the drive side seat. Both power seats work. All windows work flawlessly. Has tinted windows on the back 3 windows. No cracks in the glass or anything like that. Has the wood grain interior.

Exterior isn’t the prettiest thing in the world. The PO backed into a car and there is a patch of primer on the hatch, doesn’t affect anything and doesn’t bother me at all. There is some paint peel on the front bumper and the driver side fender.

Truck starts and runs every time. I have never had a transmission problem. There is no noise coming from the axles. Runs great without hesitation and the exhaust sounds great and I’ve gotten a lot of compliments on it. The only reason I am selling is because I am getting back into European cars and I can’t have two cars.

If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me at besthaticouldo@gmail.com, ZJ is in Laguna Niguel, CA 92677.

If you want more detailed pictures please e-mail me and I will send them to you.

Price is $4000 OBO