PDA

View Full Version : 1998 Audi A4 turbo quattro DD

jsteves
06-22-2009, 01:21 PM
I have owned this car since 117k and it now has 155k miles. The only thing I have had to do to it was replace the stock catalytic converter. I put a high flow unit from Tantrum Works in at the time (121k).

This 1.8 TQ manual came with a very nice group of options. Thus, it has both the sport package (a bit lower, stiffer suspension, bigger sway bars, etc.) and the winter package (heated seats, ski boot, etc). Also, It has all leather sport seats from a 2000 S4 swapped. These are much nicer performance seats than the stock A4 seats. The car is in excellent shape inside and out. It has never been in an accident and is well cared for. I only use Mobil 1 synthetic and the previous owner always use Castrol synthentic. Oil changed every 5k as reccomened by Audi. It also had the German Sport Cloth interior before the S4 swap. I will include the sport cloth seats in the sale. They are also nice, "sport" type seats. They were swapped out because the driver heater element died and new heaters are $$ from the dealer. I also have an extra set of wheels for snow tires that go with the car. There are tires on the wheels now but they are basically shot. The Quattro is awesome in the snow. This has been my primary ride for the last 2.5 years and we take it to the slopes several times a year and it never misses a beat. As long as the snow is not too deep this is actually better in the snow than my Jeep. I will sell it with or without the pictured Thule ski/board racks. It is the older style Thule but will hold four boards or six pairs of skis.

Everything on the inside works, seat heaters, power mirrors, windows, etc. The only thing wrong with the car is the passenger front seat has a couple of small tears in it. I was just going to recover the seat with an OEM leather cover but never quite got around to it. The heater, etc still works fine but there are the small tears.

I would keep this car but I finally broke down and bought a truck! :smt033
Let me know if you would like to see it or have any questions about it!

Email or phone 3o3-8o8-1o85.

$4400 - located in Windsor, CO