PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

OverkillZJ
06-07-2009, 06:10 PM
Thanks to all of the organizers of this event, as always (ok, maybe the exception of 2006 all buggy-explosions considered!) I had a great time. I realize how much time you all put into making this event possible, and from the participants / passengers viewpoint, it's well worth it.

I'll be back next year with a moderately built 5.9 :)

- one suggestion: ban Elliot from the baking aisle at city market, especially from flour.

Kauzi Zj
06-07-2009, 06:13 PM
Thanks to all of the organizers of this event, as always (ok, maybe the exception of 2006 all buggy-explosions considered!) I had a great time. I realize how much time you all put into making this event possible, and from the participants / passengers viewpoint, it's well worth it.

I'll be back next year with a moderately built 5.9 :)

- one suggestion: ban Elliot from the baking aisle at city market, especially from flour.

I 2nd that, this was my first Grand Slam, and will definitely not be my last! The organizers/planners did a great job, and it was absolutely incredible! I had a great time!

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:: cheer:

k9popo
06-08-2009, 03:43 PM
I 2nd that, this was my first Grand Slam, and will definitely not be my last! The organizers/planners did a great job, and it was absolutely incredible! I had a great time!

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:: cheer:

X3

Big Thanks to Dave for getting me in the last minute...;)

JohnBoulderCO
06-08-2009, 06:23 PM
Thank you Sandy for the extra goodies you put in all the gift bags!

Z
06-08-2009, 09:01 PM
Thank you Sandy for the extra goodies you put in all the gift bags!

x2 and also to the unsung work Justin put in figuring out how to keep the BLM happy. And although I couldn't give a rat's ass about SITLA - keeping them off our backs too.

311WJ
06-09-2009, 01:11 AM
yeah thanks guys! Thanks for making all us young guys feel more welcome.. we're all coming back for sure! let me know how i can help in the future!

BigDaveZJ
06-09-2009, 11:05 AM
I'd like to thank everyone that made it out to the event as well as the rest of the planners. It makes all the work (even though others certainly did much more work than I) that goes into this event worthwhile when you see everyone enjoying themselves and having a good time.

Already anxiously awaiting next year!

CrawlerReady
06-09-2009, 01:01 PM
Such a great trip! Thanks to all the planners and their efforts they put into making GSW a fun and memorable trip for all!!!

Halfdoc
06-09-2009, 11:03 PM
Thanks to the planners, attendees, and the sponsors. Another great GSW.

David.

Colorado 5.9
06-10-2009, 01:57 AM
Thanks to all the sponsers, & planners! Great job this year!

Thanks Cody & Tyler for doing a great job spotting on Pritchett.:)

fpkites
06-10-2009, 02:11 PM
Another fantastic year - my third, and hopefully many more!

Thanks to the sponsors, the planners, the spotters, and most of all...The participants! We definitely wouldn't have this if people weren't willing to come from hundreds and/or thousands of miles away.

Shinobi
06-11-2009, 01:30 AM
Thanks everyone for a great event , and thanks for the warm welcome for us newbies and thanks to all the trail leaders and spotters !!!! We had a great time and will be expecting to go again next year hopefully we will be bringing more grands from Reno :D

Sudz
06-12-2009, 10:49 AM
I tip my hat to the Planners and Event Organizers – Job Well Done! (my 4,230 mile round trip was worth every inch I pulled that trailer)

...and a special thanks to the Trail Leaders for their patience, line selection, and individual attention given to the first timers

Z (Tom) – Golden Spike

JohnBoulderCO (John) – Hell’s Revenge

PassRunnerZJ (Todd) – Strike Ravine / Area BFE

I always got a kick out of hearing John say “Have you done this before? Are you locked?” :mrgreen:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c364/-Sudz/MOAB1/100_2015.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c364/-Sudz/MOAB1/100_2240.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c364/-Sudz/MOAB1/100_2444.jpg

Kauzi Zj
06-12-2009, 11:39 AM
JohnBoulderCO (John) – Hell’s Revenge

I always got a kick out of hearing John say “Have you done this before? Are you locked?” :mrgreen:

Funny thing is after tip over challenge I asked Ryan "did he ask me those questions before I started up here?"

I had no clue John even talked to me until I finally got over tip over, Hats off to John for spotting my "open open" ZJ up that one. I know he REALLY wanted to put on a strap, but I just had to make it....