PDA

View Full Version : Chromoly Axle Shafts!!!

MoonWorks
05-11-2009, 10:28 AM
Tired of breaking...or worrying about breaking axle shafts. Check out these Chromoly Axle Shafts from Nitro!

This is a complete set. Both inner and outer shafts for both passenger and driver side. The come fully assembled w/ Alloy USA X-joint w/ full circle clips. The shafts come with a lifetime warranty as well!!!

Sets for both D30 and D44's are listed in more detail here...
http://www.moonworksoffroad.com/Nitro.html

PM, call or e-mail w/ questions or if you're ready to order!

SirFuego
05-11-2009, 10:32 AM
Is Nitro a spinoff of Alloy USA? Never heard of them before.

Did you intentionally plan this for the Monday after I broke a dana 30 shaft? :finga:

ATL ZJ
05-11-2009, 10:46 AM
Who is Nitro? Any info on their material (4340?), spline cutting, and hardening processes? Can shafts be purchased individually? Do they make 35 spline Ford 60 stubs?

MoonWorks
05-11-2009, 10:58 AM
Is Nitro a spinoff of Alloy USA? Never heard of them before.

Did you intentionally plan this for the Monday after I broke a dana 30 shaft? :finga:

Haha...its just karma I guess! :)

Alloy USA was bought out by Omix but these are made by the same manufacturer as who made them for Alloy USA from what I know.

Who is Nitro? Any info on their material (4340?), spline cutting, and hardening processes? Can shafts be purchased individually? Do they make 35 spline Ford 60 stubs?

Nitro is a fairly new company. More info about Nitro can be found on their page here...
http://www.nitro-gear.com/axles/

The front shaft they make are of 4340 and their rear shafts are 1541H. I edited my first post as it didn't read as I intended. I can get 35s stubs for your 60 w/out a problem but they'll be from Ten Factory...not Nitro. Ten Factory is very similar to Nitro being that they are new but they makes shafts for 60's and 9" that Nitro doesn't. Ten Factory shafts include a 10 year warranty and are again...made by the same manufacturer as Nitro shafts are. I haven't made the page for Ten Factory yet but can get it all. PM me with what you're looking for and I'll send you prices if you want Cam.

slim616
05-11-2009, 08:42 PM
also interested in a price for those 35 spline outer 60 shafts.

Mtn WJ
05-11-2009, 08:49 PM
Typical no shafts for a WJ.

MoonWorks
05-11-2009, 09:49 PM
also interested in a price for those 35 spline outer 60 shafts.

PM sent! ---Edit...Your PM box is full so delete some and you'll get prices. :)

Typical no shafts for a WJ.

I should be able to get you a set. I'll be in touch with you tomorrow w/ pricing and availability. But you're correct that the set I have listed won't fit a WJ.

Mtn WJ
05-11-2009, 10:03 PM

I should be able to get you a set. I'll be in touch with you tomorrow w/ pricing and availability. But you're correct that the set I have listed won't fit a WJ.

Thanks, I would greatly appreciate that.

indy242003
05-12-2009, 10:27 AM
Can I get a price on a full set of '79 ford dana 60 35 spline (inners, outers, joints). I also would like to get a price on a full set of 1979 f250 d44 shafts. Thanks.

MoonWorks
05-12-2009, 02:24 PM
PM's sent to everyone who's requested them. Thanks!

slim616
05-12-2009, 09:15 PM

oops sorry, i'll fix that in a second.