PDA

View Full Version : GSW 2009 T Shirt Design

Z
03-31-2009, 11:26 PM
Design inspired by Kevin's Offroad T Shirt - I love that shirt.

Not sure if I'll do the entire run in a dark red (Moab = Red Rock territory) or black on white/tan shirts, white on black shirts. I'm open to suggestions.

Design will be centered on front of shirt and be as large as practical.

(Edit: dates fixed, design changed to red)

http://www.travelerz.net/Public/GSW2009/GSW 2009 T Shirt.jpg

wannabe_offroad
04-01-2009, 12:16 AM
Don't forget to change the dates above before you send it to the printers (I know that's quite a ways off...)

I LIKE the design, by the way...

Halfdoc
04-01-2009, 12:40 AM
As long as Moab red isn't fire engine red, do that.

David.

Spr-T-23
04-01-2009, 07:51 AM
it would look good on the back of a pocket t shirt, with GSW 2009 Moab, in a circle on the front pocket. or with a semi cricle with the zj grill under it on the front pocket

Z
04-01-2009, 08:05 AM
it would look good on the back of a pocket t shirt, with GSW 2009 Moab, in a circle on the front pocket. or with a semi cricle with the zj grill under it on the front pocket

Back of the shirt is for sponsors.

I personally don't mind using a ZJ grill as part of the design, but many people want THEIR model to be represented on the T Shirt, so I can't just focus on one model.

Mochisme
04-01-2009, 11:00 AM
Back of the shirt is for sponsors.

I personally don't mind using a ZJ grill as part of the design, but many people want THEIR model to be represented on the T Shirt, so I can't just focus on one model.

OMG!! You mean I paid to become a walking billboard for the Sponsors of GSW? :D

CrawlerReady
04-01-2009, 11:50 AM

Thank you! :smt056

Z
04-01-2009, 12:12 PM

Well, we don't actually need sponsors - they only five us thousands of dollars in free stuff to give away at Saturday Night's banquet. We could do away with that, it would save us a lot of work!

Mochisme
04-01-2009, 04:51 PM
Well, we don't actually need sponsors - they only GAVE us thousands of dollars in free stuff to give away at Saturday Night's banquet. We could do away with that, it would save us a lot of work!

FIXED

Well since you put it that way, do you want to wrap the sponsors all the way around and just put your cute design on a pocket?

I would still order two even as a sandwich board for the GREAT Sponsors of GSW!!

Just don't duck and let my humor fly over your head!! :smt019

Sandy R
04-01-2009, 07:31 PM
Well, we don't actually need sponsors - they only five us thousands of dollars in free stuff to give away at Saturday Night's banquet. We could do away with that, it would save us a lot of work!

Don't get anybody's hopes too high for giveaways this year. We do have some generous donors but we're way down compared to prior years and 95% of the responses that I'm getting are that most have canceled or cut way back all event sponsorships for 2009.

Z
04-01-2009, 07:47 PM
Don't get anybody's hopes too high for giveaways this year. We do have some generous donors but we're way down compared to prior years and 95% of the responses that I'm getting are that most have canceled or cut way back all event sponsorships for 2009.

I was wondering about that, since I haven't seen any sponsor announcements trickle in.

ddeadserious
04-01-2009, 08:14 PM
Nice looking design. Tan shirts with the maroonish-red ink would look cool.

PassRunnerZJ
04-05-2009, 08:43 PM
x2 on Tan and Moab Red.

Sudz
04-10-2009, 11:14 AM
x3 - Moab Red on Tan shirt

instead of a solid filled 'film strip' background, how would a 'clear' film strip background look with just the edges bold or thin lined?

i suck at photoshop and we don't need a solidworks model of it :smt040

whadda think?

Z
04-10-2009, 12:27 PM
instead of a solid filled 'film strip' background, how would a 'clear' film strip background look with just the edges bold or thin lined?

whadda think?

I like the idea a lot - it'd look cleaner. But unfortunately I don't have the editing skills to pull that off.

If anyone else wants to give it a shot, I can provide the original artwork, PM me.

Sudz
04-10-2009, 02:08 PM
pm sent

PassRunnerZJ
04-25-2009, 11:22 PM
Payment sent for 5 shirts, should be close by now, hopefully?

Z
04-26-2009, 09:36 AM
Payment sent for 5 shirts, should be close by now, hopefully?

We're probably pretty close. I'm sure the shirts will be made.