PDA

View Full Version : Clayton OffRoad - March Products of the Month

MoonWorks
03-02-2009, 12:30 PM
http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo123/moonworksoffroad/vendor%20logos/clayton.jpg

So the "Product of the Month" for March comes from Clayton OffRoad. Clayton Offroad is mostly known for their long arm kits available for most any Jeep model. They stand behind their slogan of "The only suspension meant for abuse"! As their kit will not only take any beating you can give it offroad but will give you great road manors as well.

All of Claytons kits are listed on my site as the lowest advertised prices allowed. There are many options you can choose from here from complete package systems to just a front/rear kit depending on what your budget allows for at the time.

Most, but not everything clayton offers is listed on my site so if you don't see it, ask and I will get you a price. Please include your zip code so I can give you a price shipped. If you'd like to include your e-mail address, I will send you a printable quote for your records.

For pricing and kit options, more info can be found here...

http://www.moonworksoffroad.com/clayton_offroad

Thanks for the opportunity to earn your business.

--Matt
MoonWorksOffRoad.com
804-943-4501

MoonWorks
03-09-2009, 09:15 AM
Feel free to call, send a pm or e-mail with quesions or pricing info! :)

canadian_driver
03-09-2009, 10:23 AM
hey i'm looking for a price on their front axle bracket kit for coil suspension, shipped to 13036 thanks

froggo27
03-09-2009, 11:20 AM
So MC members get 80% off products of the month! Awsome! :smt066 Go ahead and send me some LA for the WJ.

MoonWorks
03-09-2009, 11:22 AM
hey i'm looking for a price on their front axle bracket kit for coil suspension, shipped to 13036 thanks

I'll send you your quote this afternoon! Thanks.

So MC members get 80% off products of the month! Awsome! :smt066 Go ahead and send me some LA for the WJ.

Sure...just cost $2500 to ship! :smt035

MoonWorks
03-13-2009, 12:26 PM
Keep the questions coming. Those of you that have been in contact me will confirm that I usually answer all pm's within a couple hours of receiving them and all quotes are set the same day unless it's really late in the day and I can't get pricing.

This is the month to get your claytons parts. I sell at the lowest advertised price available and the wheelin season is coming up for everyone so now's the times to get your stuff ordered so you can get it built in time! So contact me with your needs today!

MoonWorks
03-30-2009, 12:31 AM
We're in the last couple days of March here so get your final orders in. If

Of course I'll still be able to get all of Claytons products after this month but if you pick up a kit by the end of this month...I may be able to work out a little better deal for you! Ask if you interested.

Thanks!