Z
02-16-2009, 02:57 PM
http://www.travelerz.net/GSW2009

froggo27
02-16-2009, 06:42 PM
Maybe next year for me:(. Gotta get a house for the family i guess:D

LSRGreg
02-16-2009, 10:26 PM
Is there a date that we have to register by in order to be eligible? I couldn't find any info about that.
Thanks,
g-

ArloGuthroJeep
02-16-2009, 10:45 PM
You can always register now, and then send in the confirmation when you can confirm. Another planner will hopefully correct me, but I believe the payment needs to be sent to Dave by May 3rd.

LSRGreg
02-16-2009, 11:25 PM
thanks for the heads up. i should be trailready by then, but i have a lot of work to do, considering its still stock at the moment.. but the suspension should be here any day now so i can start tearing into this sucker

Ted_Z
02-20-2009, 04:43 PM
I'm not sure who's coming with me as a passenger yet. Should I just send in the registration form without a passenger and then have them sign the waver later?

wannabe_offroad
02-20-2009, 04:48 PM
I'm not sure who's coming with me as a passenger yet. Should I just send in the registration form without a passenger and then have them sign the waver later?

That's the way it's always worked in the past. When you print out your waiver, you'll just have them fill in their name at the M&G.

Sudz
02-20-2009, 06:13 PM
I went to the registration page to register – it requires a bunch of personal info – Name, Home Address, etc

That webpage is not secure, shouldn't it be? - especially in this day and age :confused:

BigDaveZJ
02-20-2009, 06:28 PM
Discount lodging info: http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18852

Z
02-20-2009, 09:08 PM
I went to the registration page to register – it requires a bunch of personal info – Name, Home Address, etc

That webpage is not secure, shouldn't it be? - especially in this day and age :confused:

Unless you have an unlisted telephone number, that information about you is already public. Actually, I'd bet even if you have an unlisted phone number, I could probably dig up that information about you using public records. We're not asking your social security number or credit card numbers.

We need your name and address to put on the waiver. All the other information is optional.

Z
02-20-2009, 09:10 PM

Register with the information you know now. Your waiver will be available (and verified) at Grand Slam West - if you need to add additional passengers, you can to that at the M&G or the driver's meeting.

ZJones
02-20-2009, 09:20 PM
Just registered

Sudz
02-20-2009, 09:45 PM

PassRunnerZJ
02-20-2009, 11:30 PM
Info at: www.grandslamwest.org (http://www.grandslamwest.org) - I think that all the info you need is here. If not let me know and I'll get it fixed.

fpkites
02-20-2009, 11:59 PM

Just make sure you give your social security number to me personally - I'll make sure to give you a Clayton's t-shirt, and maybe some other goodies when I get my....errrrr....your new credit card :flipoff2:

elmer_fud
02-21-2009, 04:46 PM
Just make sure you give your social security number to me personally - I'll make sure to give you a Clayton's t-shirt, and maybe some other goodies when I get my....errrrr....your new credit card :flipoff2:

ok

987-12-6543

have fun with it;)

when will I receive my T-shirt?

Mochisme
02-22-2009, 04:10 PM
ok

987-12-6543

have fun with it;)

when will I receive my T-shirt?

It is in the Mail with your Check!!

Sudz
02-23-2009, 07:39 PM
thanks man, can i get 2 shirts and some extra bumper steekers? :flipoff2:

friscokidd
03-27-2009, 02:03 PM
so im new and have a couple questions.

Its $32 / rig & driver, but do passangers have to pay as well?

If we cant make the M&G on that thursday, how do we decide which group/trail to run on fri-sun...or does that happen at the drivers meeting (dump question i know)

Is Green Day doable with open/open rig on 33's or maybe 35's?

For that first day if i choose poison spider, does that include golden spike and gold bar too?

sorry for the dumb questions, but this is my 1st time to wheel in moab with the new ZJ :D

oh yea, and im registered :D:D

Z
03-27-2009, 02:09 PM
so im new and have a couple questions.

Its $32 / rig & driver, but do passangers have to pay as well?

If we cant make the M&G on that thursday, how do we decide which group/trail to run on fri-sun...or does that happen at the drivers meeting (dump question i know)

sorry for the dumb questions, but this is my 1st time to wheel in moab with the new ZJ :D

oh yea, and im registered :D:D

No extra cost for passengers.

You can decide which trails to run the day of the run. The on-line trail selection is mainly for planning purposes. Just show up at City Market each morning - the trail leaders will give a bit of info about the trail they are leading, then you can decide which trail to go on.

Poison Spider is a separate trail being offered. Running Golden Spike without at least one locking differential (two is preferred) is not advised - the trail is just tooooo long, we really need very capable rigs with capable drivers in order to get off the trail in a reasonable amount of time.

BigDaveZJ
03-27-2009, 02:20 PM
Bout time you guys realized XJ's are teh ghey and ZJ's are where it's at!! :flipoff2:

Also a quick note on the registration, you will show confirmed on the rego site once both the waiver AND your payment have been received.

CrawlerReady
03-27-2009, 02:20 PM

Looks like Tom answered pretty much all the other questions so I'll just answer this rather than repeat everything he said too :).

Green Day would probably not be a good choice for an open/open rig on 33's or 35's. Last year there were only 4 of us that ran GD and smallest rig was running 35's locked front and rear. I don't think any of us made it out without tagging our body panels somewhere either.

friscokidd
03-27-2009, 02:22 PM
No extra cost for passengers.

sweet, that works for me, thanks

You can decide which trails to run the day of the run. The on-line trail selection is mainly for planning purposes.

ok, sounds good.

Poison Spider is a separate trail being offered. Running Golden Spike without at least one locking differential (two is preferred) is not advised

so is this a no on all 3 being offered? Just wondering because i may try to get a front locker by then. I have ran all 3 in my xj locked on 33's and it was really fun.....10 hrs later (others in our group had some issues) but fun nun the less.

Big Dave :butthead: lmao! Yea, we got the the mrs. a new zj and im taking over her old one. That thing is just WAY TO commfy to go wheeling in. The xj isnt comfortable..haha

Understood about Green Day...i shall change that option.

thanks again guys :yawinkle:

Sudz
04-10-2009, 10:22 AM

and all the info here:

http://gsw.mallcrawlin.com/index.htm