PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust Sale!

CrawlerReady
02-11-2009, 10:06 AM
I'm running a special on all exhaust products for the month of February! This is specifically for MallCrawlin members as a thanks for being so supportive of Crawler Ready. I will knock 5%-10% off of the price, and if you find it for cheaper elsewhere I will do my best to match it!

You name it, I should be able to get it! All Aero Exhaust products will receive free shipping as well!
-Aero Exhaust
-Magnaflow
-Gibson
-Flowmaster
-Banks
-and many others

Shoot me a PM with what you are looking and a zip code for shipping and I'll get a price back to you as soon as I can. Keep in mind that I work and go to school full-time so it may take a day or two to get back to you.

Thanks!

-Tyler

CrawlerReady
02-12-2009, 01:02 AM
PM's sent...anyone else looking for exhaust upgrades? ;)

ddeadserious
02-12-2009, 01:11 AM
Price on a Flowmaster 50 SUV 3" inlet/outlet with two 2.5"-3" adapters?
(I want to do the FM50 now, then a 3" system later on without having to replace the muffler. I'm running all stock exhaust right now.)

ATL ZJ
02-12-2009, 01:13 AM
Not this month, but I may be in the market for some block hugger headers soon. Can you get Thorley, Hooker, Borla, Hedman? Usually I order his sort of thing from Summit, but it would be nice to avoid the sales tax I've started paying since they opened their location here in GA.

Jeeperoni91
02-12-2009, 05:46 PM
and you'd be supporting a fellow jeeper, and zj-er too atl