PDA

View Full Version : OX Lockers - February product of the month!

MoonWorks
02-02-2009, 02:08 PM
OX lockers and accessories are Februarys "Product of the Month" at MoonWorksOffRoad.com

OX lockers are a cable driven selectable locker. So if you have a "lunchbox" locker currently and are tired of not being able to steer on the trail in 4wd...this is a great solution.

A little bit about OX lockers...

100% MADE IN THE USA.
- Lockers are made of 8620 steel. SAME AS RING AND PINION GEARS
- Only FORGED and heat treated steel. NO CAST PARTS HERE
- Exclusive 4 spider gear design on ALL OX Lockers.
- HEAVY DUTY Steel Diff Cover. Included FREE with each locker
- “Back Cut” gear tooth locking ring and locking gear. DESIGNED FOR MAXIMUM LOCKING FORCE!
- 100% mechanical design with cable and shifter.
- Optional Air Actuation System.

Contact me for a quote. I will need to atleast know what axle you're looking to install the locker in for a quote. Before the order is placed...I'll also need your gear ratio, axle spline count, and what rig its going in so I can get your the proper length cable. Please include your zip code in messages so I can give you an accurate shipping price. If you'd like to send me your e-mail address, I'll send you a quote you can print out.

More info can be found at www.moonworksoffroad.com

Thanks...Matt
MoonWorks OffRoad

MoonWorks
02-07-2009, 10:54 AM
Keep the pm's coming! I don't mind answering any questions that you might have.

One question that has been asked a couple of times is what is included. The price of the locker includes the OX locker itself, HD diff cover, and the manual shifter. The cable is the only seperate item and they don't include it in the original price b/c not every rig is set up the same and will require the same lenth cable. Axles get swapped around and suspension systems get modified too much now a days. I can recommend a length per application but getting under your rig with a tape measure is the best way to insure you get the right length.

Thanks again for the opportunity to earn your business.

MoonWorks
02-26-2009, 12:38 AM
February is coming to a close guys (and gals). Let me know if you can find a better deal on Ox lockers! I'll do my very best to match it if you can but I'm already priced very competitively. Feel free to ask questions if you have any! Thanks!!!