PDA

View Full Version : MoonWorksOffRoad.com Intro

MoonWorks
02-01-2009, 02:56 AM
Many of you on here know me as Preppi12. Others, I’ve had a chance to meet personally and know my real name is Matt Roddenberry. I wanted to a moment and officially introduce my company MoonWorks OffRoad to the Mallcrawlin crew. At the current time, MoonWorks OffRoad is an online retailer only. The company was “official” last May but I didn’t start the website until Sept of last year. I didn’t speak of it much until I had a list of reputable vendors backing me, an organized sales structure, and everything else that’s required to run a business appropriately. Since all that has been done...I am now here in search of your business. Many of you have already placed orders through me or have atleast requested/received quotes from me.

About MoonWorks OffRoad...Customer service is my first priority! My main product focus is on suspension and drivetrain parts for Grand Cherokee's and other Jeep models. Even though those are my focal points; I won't turn anyone away and have plenty of excellent vendors supplying me with most everything we need in our beloved hobby. Here’s a short list of some of the excellent manufactures I’m in partnership with…

Clayton OffRoad
TNT Customs
OX
RE
Solid Axle
Sniper Fabworks
Currie
Ballistic Fabrication
Yukon
KORE
Warn
ARB
Detroit
Tom Woods
Ruff Stuff Specialties

...and many many others. More info about my vendors can be found here… http://www.moonworksoffroad.com/vendors.html

So please give me a chance to earn your business. I say earn as I truly believe that a good reputation and repeat business is truly earned. There are plenty of great companies out there offering many of the same products I offer. But I want to be the one you turn to for all your offroad needs. But you have to give me the opportunity to show you why MoonWorks is who you want to deal with.

Please check out my site at the link provided below. Feedback is always welcome via phone/e-mail. And check back often as the site is still under construction. Thanks in advance for your support. :partyman:

www.moonworksoffroad.com (http://www.moonworksoffroad.com)

--Matt
MoonWorks OffRoad
804-943-4501

Sudz
02-01-2009, 12:29 PM
where does 'MoonWorks' come from? - was there moonshine and a full moon involved? :flipoff2:

good luck with the new biz

dp96zj
02-01-2009, 01:16 PM
Good luck with the business Matt, now I know there are plenty of good vendors on here to feed the addiction!

Also, I noticed that the link to additional vendors in your first post doesn't work. Going to the vendor page through your website shows that the V in vendors isn't capitalized in the html code.

Once again, good luck with the business! Oh, and when do the MoonWorks horsepower stickers come out? :D

BigDaveZJ
02-01-2009, 01:20 PM
Link is now fixed!

Spr-T-23
02-01-2009, 02:56 PM
ive bought from moonworks, parts were here super fast

MoonWorks
02-01-2009, 03:53 PM
where does 'MoonWorks' come from?

In the past the only times I got to work on the Jeep was at night. Especially productive time. So it's normal for me to be out in the shop at 2-3 in the morning. I went through dozens of names and none of them fit/stuck with me. So I thought of a name one night and called my girlfriend the next morning and said hey...what do you think of "x"...and moonworks just came out after that. It just stuck with me and the more I thought about it the more I like it and it made sense. I didn't want some BS name that didn't have a reason or meaning behind it.

Link is now fixed!

Thanks Dave!

Oh, and when do the MoonWorks horsepower stickers come out? :D

Thanks for the heads up about the link that Dave promptly fixed before I got to it. I've already got small stickers. Just got some final logos back the other day so I hope to make a run of them soon. Large decals like some of you may have seen on the back of my rig are available too. They add 15hp though...the small ones are only 5hp. :smt037 The 5hp stickers are free if anyone wants one pm me!

ive bought from moonworks, parts were here super fast

:smt026 You got a rear JKS trackbar! I remember...still haven't gotten the pic from you for the customer rigs page though :(

slim616
02-01-2009, 04:32 PM
I have ordered some stuff through him and have greatly appreciated the help and advise he has given me. I wouldn't hesitate to order stuff through him again. Hell who else gives you trailside break down service at big dogs with a parts order:)

MoonWorks
02-02-2009, 01:38 AM
Hell who else gives you trailside break down service at big dogs with a parts order:)

Joe...you didn't read the smaller print that says if I break first I'll be at camp drinking! :flipoff2:

jeepdude25
02-02-2009, 07:57 AM
Ive also ordered stuff from him awesome vendor super fast shipping plus he is very quick with responses to emails. great guy:partyman:

slim616
02-02-2009, 10:20 AM
Joe...you didn't read the smaller print that says if I break first I'll be at camp drinking! :flipoff2:

Oh I read that as you would bring me some cold beer from camp and then help me fix my junk :flipoff2:

MoonWorks
02-02-2009, 11:09 AM
Thanks for all the kind words guys. Keep the PM's coming!

UTChavok
02-09-2009, 10:58 PM
Ordered TnT unibody stiffeners, they got here really fast. I have never quite had the customer service before that I recieved from Matt, its top notch and wouldnt hesitate to buy from him again.

welded on prepaint
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/masterlugi/DSC01784.jpg
painted
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/masterlugi/DSC01786.jpg

MoonWorks
02-09-2009, 11:54 PM
I have never quite had the customer service from Matt

Thanks! I think. :eek:

Haha, I know what you ment and thanks for the rep! I appreciate it and your business.

UTChavok
02-10-2009, 01:35 AM
yeah fixed that, ha.

MoonWorks
02-18-2009, 12:51 PM
Thanks for all the inquiries guys! Feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Keep an eye out for more updates...they're coming soon!

VirginiaJeep
02-18-2009, 01:23 PM
Matt is a great guy to deal with.

My Jeep reps moonworksoffroad.com
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26/spiced_ham_lsh/CIMG3792IISmall.jpg

UTChavok
04-06-2009, 09:55 PM
Loving the new logo matt, looks good.

MoonWorks
04-07-2009, 12:30 AM
Loving the new logo matt, looks good.

Thanks! That's on the back of the shirts that are on their way to me. Should be here in about a week.

ultimate94zj
07-14-2009, 01:10 PM
so what exactly do the t-shirts look like?

MoonWorks
07-14-2009, 01:59 PM
Check out Post #9 in this thread and you can see the back of them...

http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19806

I need to get some actual photos of just the shirt...

hokie98zj
07-14-2009, 11:39 PM
how do we go about getting a shirt or two?

dp96zj
07-14-2009, 11:43 PM
how do we go about getting a shirt or two?

x2

I may be game if the price is right

MoonWorks
07-15-2009, 12:05 AM
Just PM me letting me know you want a shirt and what size. $15 shipped.

You can send paypal to MoonWorksOffRoad@yahoo.com. Just please make note of quantity and size when you order.

I'm out of Mediums but Large, XL, and a couple of XXL's are available.

1fox2go
07-15-2009, 07:23 PM
As much shit as I get from you I need some free shirts. Just in case you have not read whatever post it is we need a locker for the Dana 30 used, and preferably cheap.

SB406
07-28-2009, 11:50 AM
I see PSC listed on your site.
Can you give me a price on a PSC 1.75" bore Ram x 8" stroke?
Also, price on hardware kit.
Shipped to 14120?

Thanks,
Mike

MoonWorks
07-28-2009, 12:10 PM
I see PSC listed on your site.
Can you give me a price on a PSC 1.75" bore Ram x 8" stroke?
Also, price on hardware kit.
Shipped to 14120?

Thanks,
Mike

Not a problem Mike. PM sent!