PDA

View Full Version : RUFF STUFF SPECIALTIES from 4xx4oil.com

Cue-Ball
01-06-2009, 02:17 PM
Hey there all,

I just want to remind everyone that not only am I your #1 source for Amsoil lubricants, but I also want to be your #1 source for Ruff Stuff Specialties products.

I strive to offer the best pricing possible for all the product lines I carry and I really want to make 2009 a GREAT year, and want to move ALOT of product so I am willing to make some killer deal to be able to move product.

So please check out the Ruff Stuff website and let me know what you need pricing on!!!!

http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/catalog/index.php

I can also make some SCREAMIN' deals on gear lube and diff cover packages just let me know.

Thanks for all the support in 2008 as well.

Dirk

1fox2go
01-06-2009, 06:43 PM
Indeed he is. I Buy all my ruff stuff stuff from Dirk

Cue-Ball
01-07-2009, 05:03 PM
Thanks.

You should have your latest order any day.

Dirk

ATL ZJ
01-07-2009, 05:25 PM
I would much rather send Dirk my money than give it to the morons at the local lube shop to change the oil in my tow rig. Plus you aren't getting premium quality oil there. The best part is, the Amsoil lasts long enough for it to end up being cheaper too!

Cue-Ball
01-07-2009, 05:33 PM
Good point.

Remember that Amsoil is good for up to 25,000 miles before needing to change the oil.

And yes I have PERSONALLY done it in the Jeep before putting in the stroker!!!

paulkeith
01-07-2009, 05:59 PM
you sell anything for diesel applications? more specifically, powerstrokes with the high pressure oil pump.. I currently use rotella 5-40. what kind of price are we looking at for 15 quarts? pm me if you want...

give me about 2-3 months and i'll be looking at some fluid and cover combos for a 60 and 14.

thanks,
paul

Cue-Ball
01-07-2009, 06:49 PM
Yes we have a ton of stuff for the deisel guys actually.

The thing I hear the most is how much quieter the engine seems after running the Asmoil products.

PM sent, let me know if there is anything else anyone needs from either RSS or Amsoil.

Dirk