PDA

View Full Version : 86 CJ7 RTR (ready to run)

cjchamp
11-04-2008, 07:58 PM
Okay, here it is....I have a an 86 CJ7 original 4.2 120,XXX miles,rust in typical areas, solid floors...Frame is solid!

This vehicle was My best friends Jeep I bought it from him stock a few years back, DUMPED TONS OF MONEY into it and had a few great trips that showed I had done a good job with this vehicle cause its done everything Ive attempted without a hiccup!

Engine:
Orig 4.2 120,XXX miles
Weber 32/36 carb (made all the difference in the world)
Replaced all hoses, new fuel pump, filters, and hoses..new battery also!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Drivetrain:
T-5 tranny, dana 300 transfercase. solid on both ends the transfer case has a slight leak from an incorrect shim (have the part)semi new u-joints
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Suspension:
4 inch BDS suspension HD rear shackles
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Tires:
33 BFG's 45%
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Axles:
Front>>> Dana 30 Widetrack, Warn HD Hub Conversion, with premium hubs, lockrite locker 4.88 gears 1 ton steering, knuckle flip, M.O.R.E Steering brace, and warn diff gaurd

Rear>>> Dana 44 Widetrack, Duchman alloy axle shafts, full spool, 4.88 gears, warn diff gaurd
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Odds and ends: Hurculined tub, 4 point HREW cage, 2005 RUBI seats, Bikini/duster/half soft top, bestop center console, cb in console, 4 ft. antenna, custom shorty bumper w/ shackle points, PSC (poison Spyder customs)full corners, and rockers, YJ half doors, and soft lower half doors

The bad.. Rust in typical areas, alignment and balance needed, driver rear axle seal needs replaced... I ran OCG without issues, ran moab without issues... the Jeep is SOLID and RELIABLE
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
WHY IM SELLING:

Well, palin and simply I have a kid on the way... I want a new platform to build off of. MOST PARTICULARLY A GRAND CHEROKEE, This is my hobby, I enjoy wrenching and playing but with a new baby a CJ is not friendly to alot of gear. So Im open to trades. I know how much I have put into this jeep and I understand losing some, but Lets be fair... OFFERS!! people give me offers, If you get my attention I will reply asap! You need a ready to rumble toy, and I need a new project or family wheeler!

$5000.00 OBO