PDA

View Full Version : Seller Feedback

Gearsmith4
11-02-2008, 10:26 PM
A couple of the other off-road forums I use have a seller feedback section in the marketplace. Economy is crapping out, I think we're going to start seeing more internet fraud, just cause it's so freaking easy. Might not be a bad idea.

silber
11-02-2008, 10:38 PM
Fart....
MC is pretty much user based..
if you suck, GTFO

Gearsmith4
11-02-2008, 11:30 PM
I'm aware of that. I'm aware that it would be pretty easy to jack around with a feedback thread. However, they haven't been completely ineffective on the other forums. If you want to flame ideas, at least be specific, or, God forbid, constructive.

silber
11-02-2008, 11:43 PM
im drunk, leave me alone

fpkites
11-03-2008, 12:00 AM
This is a small enough community (at the moment) that anybody who comes on here wanting to fuck somebody else over is probably asking for a wenzeling.

Effectiveness comes into play when the board is 3 times the size of MC...in my not-so-humble (and semi-drunk) opinion.

Bottom line, if I don't recognize the username when perusing classifieds here, fuggit...I don't need it that bad. Every MC member I've come across has been a stand up guy (well, except some, but won't mention names :rofl:)

dirty
11-03-2008, 12:04 AM
I pity the ass hat that pulls some shit in here. MC mofos are liable to drive to thier house and flog them, lol.

Mall Crawlin Feedback:

"This guy is an asshole, don't buy from him, tell him to go fuck himself."

or

"This guy is an asshole, but he has never sold me anything shitty, tell him to go fuck himself after you buy that thing, it's a good deal.