PDA

View Full Version : Factory Seconds, D60 covers, $85 til they're gone!

Dan Fredrickson
09-28-2008, 11:36 PM
We had a batch of D60 covers bent inside out!:eek:

I know that sounds strange but think of the D60, the cover is symetrical, the top could be the bottom. But if they are inside out the fill plug is low, not high. And we did not notice it until after we had welded them up, right to the point of welding in the fill plug bungs. So we cut 3/8" plugs, welded them inside and out, then ground them smooth. Then we cut a new hole for the fill plugs in the correct place and finished them up.

They have been repaired and after a paint job you would never know it had happened. In fact many companies might have been tempted to sell them as first run covers.

I don't play that way, these are seconds, pure and simple, they will perform exactly like our first run covers and have the exact same good forever guarantee but I won't sell them at full price. I will have the pics in the morning but we have only 40 of these so they will go fast. You will have to call in the order, please register on our website ahead of time because of the rush but they will be only $85 each, that is welded, machined flat, fully guaranteed D60 covers, $85.....Get'em while we got'em!

I will also take phone orders for the next 2 hours so you can beat the rush.....

Dan Fredrickson
09-29-2008, 03:18 PM
Heres the pic I promised.....

And only 16 left, 24 already gone!

http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_D60%20second.jpg

The counterbores to clear the weld weren't yet done on this one but they will be before it goes out.....As you can see, after its painted you wouldn't even know it had happened...

Cue-Ball
09-29-2008, 04:15 PM
Sweet deal Dan.

Dan Fredrickson
09-29-2008, 05:07 PM
And they are going fast, only 5 left!

Dan Fredrickson
09-30-2008, 12:42 PM
These are all gone, sold the last at about 6 last nite, I hope some of you were able to take advantage of it!