PDA

View Full Version : Long Travel 4x4

ZJARCHER
08-19-2008, 10:40 PM
Selling to build a Full size Dodge

Heres a little about it:
1990 Toyota, 90% race-ready. It would need some minor welding, gussets, door bars, and a fuel cell to be good to go in 1450.

It’s my DD and a kick ass DD… pulls A LOT of looks!

3.0, Automatic, 4x4
NEW motor and transmission rebuild. They have around 8500 miles on them. The motor and tranny were built by The Dyno Shop. I have dyno sheets for the motor.

Derale 2 pass fan-backed transmission cooler mounted up front. Keeps the tranny COOL, Ive driven about 1400 miles since installing it, and it hasnt even thought about getting hot.

JD Fab long travel front end, King 2.5" C/O with res/poly bump...Cycles around 13-14" retains 4x4 with the use of T100 CVs

Deaver 62 race pack in the rear, 2.5 King 16" smooth body with res, SUA, custom 9.5" moved shackles...Cycles about 17-18" of travel

It's cab caged through to the rear in 1.5" VERY well thought out design, holds two rear sitting spares. Simple, effective engine cage tied into frame (not full cage, just ties into the shock hoops, over motor)

Bed cage and bumper have been powdercoated.

Mastercraft race seats and 2008 year 5 point harnesses

4 Hella 500s on front- 2 pencil, 2 fog/driving
2 PIAA pencils, BRIGHT for being non-HID!

All of the lights (and the interior LED) are wired into a switch box which you will see in the pictures

Lock Right lockers front and rear, 4.88 gears, brand new brakes front and rear (Ford F350 brake actuator added as well for the tire size/dirt stopping )

(6) 33" BFG AT's, 2 of them have some life left (as well as the 2 spares), 2 are almost dead, was going to run 35s, so Im just running these til I find a good deal on some 35s.
on
(6) Red-ringed simulock rims... was going to get true beadlocks soon, but these have worked well for non-race and look good

DeeZee box (where the fuel cell was going to go/will go if I dont sell it and race it instead)

Tundra one piece front end, tundra bedsides.
Rear facing panel with (2) brake, (1) amber, and (1) backup light... need to wire

Battery has been relocated to the rear of the truck.

Working heat, COLD AC, Sony Xplod speakers (4 of them... I think they're 6x9s), Nice JVC deck with Ipod plug-in... All the on-road luxuries in a WELL built prerunner/future race truck.

Issues:

When it rains (so rare here in AZ, I could care less) The sunroof leaks a little (since the interior was stripped, I didnt put the weather stripping back in. (I just take a towel and dry it up when it rains) would take a little bit of time to track it down and silicone it up. No biggie, I really dont care about it.

For me, the seat is too far back. Fabbing up some seat brackets to move the seat forward this week.

Needs an alignment. Again, will do that this week most likely.

I have around $33,000 in build (suspension, material, parts, cage work, motor/trans) and maintenance records receipts for it from me and the previous owner.

Asking $12,000 OBO or trade for a full size Dodge, DD, or?? Throw offers forward...

Feel free to PM or email me Aim4xAZ@aol.com

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/ZJARCHER/Toyota039.jpg
More pictures here:
http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=706505&highlight=long+travel+4x4