PDA

View Full Version : 4x4oil SALE TO HELP BENEFIT ZACH YOST

Cue-Ball
07-29-2008, 02:45 PM
Well rather than just a straight fundraiser I thought I would offer up a sale from now until the end of August to help benefit Zach Yost.

So here are the details.

All Amsoil product will be sold at my cost + just $5 (the $5 will go directly into Zach's bank account to help him in his fight against cancer).

This gives you all the chance to try out the same products that the comp. teams like the Red Bull Rock Crawlers, Blackstar Motorsports, DP4x4, and Mercer Motorsports (just to name a few) have been using for years at a GREAT price!!!

Plus any of the products from Ruffstuffspecialties.com will be at the best price I can offer and with FREE shipping (and again $5 from every order will go to Zach)!!!!

On any orders totalling $200 or more you will also receive a free Zach Yost fundraiser hat!!! (see link in my signature for pictures of the hats)

So what could be a better deal than this!?!?!

So hit me up for your best pricing on any of the products I carry and let's help make a difference in one little boys battle against cancers and get you some fantastic products!!!!

Thanks alot.

Dirk

Cue-Ball
08-14-2008, 12:35 AM
Still time to get involved and take advantage of the sale.

Dirk

Cue-Ball
08-25-2008, 04:20 PM
Just a wewk left to get in on the sale.

Let me know what you need.

Dirk