PDA

View Full Version : GSSE Sunday - worth the trip

rstrucks
06-22-2008, 07:02 PM
Hey guys,

Ryan from Trucks TV here. I would like to bring the ZJ we are building on the show to the GSSE event in Harlan. The problem is we are covering the Street Rod Nat's on Thursday , and the Sport Truck Shoot-out in London Ky that Friday and Saturday afternoon. There is a possibility that I could cut out of the STS right when its over and be at Harlan Sat. evening. I guess what I'm asking - are you guys going to be loading up and heading out on Sunday AM, or should I try to squeeze in some wheelin w/ the MC crew for half a day on Sunday?

Ryan

ATL ZJ
06-22-2008, 08:21 PM
Ryan,

We'd love to stick around on Sunday and wheel.. Normally there is at least a small group that sticks around and wheels a half day, but I think more folks would be willing to stick around if you're coming. We should try to hit the trail on Sunday fairly early to have enough time to get some good wheeling in before lunchtime. Will you guys have a camera with you?

OverkillZJ
06-23-2008, 08:50 AM
I was going to just take the zuk down since my tow rig is broken, but if there's a camera crew there, I'll rent a truck to get the buggy there!

rstrucks
06-23-2008, 09:20 AM
Sorry guys - would just be me and the wifey. (what a let down right!) The rest of the crew will be more than happy to retreat back to home after a few days of filming on the road. Although, they might let me bring a small camera to get a bit of footage.??? We do want to "scout" Harlan as a place to go for a pay-off show.

OverkillZJ
06-23-2008, 09:21 AM
Boooooooooooooooo! LOL, it's always a good time, Sunday is never as much action as the other days since everyone needs to drive home, but if you're close, why not, always fun!

S-10 Seanzy
06-23-2008, 09:45 AM
We Tennessee boys will definitely be wheeling on Sunday. There might not be a surplus of Grands wheeling Sunday, but we will have at least 5 or 6 rigs with us (assuming the carnage isn't too bad). We usually try to wrap it up by 6:00ish so we aren't too late getting home.

Sean