PDA

View Full Version : New Vendor - Ultimate Air CO2 Systems on SALE with FREE SHIPPING

Ultimate Air
06-07-2008, 10:32 AM
We are a new Vendor on Mall Crawlin and would like to introduce ourselves with a sale!

Ultimate Air systems are very high quality CO2 systems at low affordable prices. We offer systems for all budgets - from our complete systems with mounting brackets to kits to make your own system.

Save 5% on all Ultimate Air products plus FREE shipping! Also, if you order a complete system you will also receive a FREE Protective Boot for the bottom of your cylinder!!

Sale starts today and ends July 31 so don't' wait!!
Please enter Promo Code MCRAWL7 to receive discount

Click HERE (http://www.ultimate-air.com/) if' you'd like to learn more about our product and how we compare to the competition!

Thank you for your support!

Brian
Ultimate Air

jsteves
06-07-2008, 10:47 AM
Your site says that coupon code is not valid.

Ultimate Air
06-07-2008, 11:17 AM
Your site says that coupon code is not valid.

Fixed! Sorry:confused:

Thanks

Cue-Ball
06-07-2008, 01:12 PM
I have been working with Brian for a few years now and he has been a HUGE supporter of all the Zach Yost fundraising I have done and helped me out with my personal Co2 needs, and for that I thank him and would strongly recommend using him for whatever your needs might be.

Thanks again Brian.

Dirk

Ultimate Air
06-13-2008, 12:33 PM
I have been working with Brian for a few years now and he has been a HUGE supporter of all the Zach Yost fundraising I have done and helped me out with my personal Co2 needs, and for that I thank him and would strongly recommend using him for whatever your needs might be.

Thanks again Brian.

Dirk

Thanks Dirk, but YOU deserve the "Thank You" for all your hard work and effort with little Zach!!:supz:

-Brian

BigDaveZJ
06-13-2008, 12:40 PM
Get a room!!! :flipoff2:

Cody
06-13-2008, 01:07 PM
Nice. I'll probably get one of those brackets here soon.

hmm....bracket for c02 or Amsoil air filter......what to do....

DJJordache
06-13-2008, 02:07 PM
it's a great looking product and he ships very fast too! (you sent me the tank setup for werock nationals last year for the Zach booth with Dirk) fun times!