PDA

View Full Version : 91 XJ for sale, $400 OBO!!!! Nice Interior!!!

TheNightFox
06-05-2008, 07:19 PM
For Pictures go to: http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u250/Joshua19Studios/XJ%20for%20Sale/

Must sell in 4 days!!! I have no room to store it!!! This is a maroon 91 XJ 4 door with 263,895 miles on everything except the engine, which has 63,000, and the power steering pump and tires, which both have 10,000 miles on them. Everything in the interior is in emaculate condition, the seats and carpet look brand new. It has a NP231 Transfer Case,a Dana 30HD front axle, and a 4.0L HO Engline, which are all very sought after. It also has a Dana 35 rear axle. The transmission has a couple kinks, but runs strong. The downfall to this Jeep is that it has been wrecked. This is an excellent parts Jeep, as Cherokee's are sought after for that reason. Or a great rebuild project since all it needs is a windshield, front fascia, hood, fenders and a radiator. I have to get rid of it in 4 days, so if you want a whole jeep with parts to spare then this is the Jeep for you. If I don't sell this in 4 days then it is getting parted out. Which means parts would be more expensive. Remember this is a must go. You won't find a better deal for so many parts!!! My number is 804-892-6330 or E-mail me at TheNightFox@msn.com. Will only deal locally or in person.