PDA

View Full Version : Anyone staying at the Redstone have a single queen and want 2 doubles?

Krash80
05-24-2008, 10:14 PM
When I made my reservation a few months ago, I asked for a room with two double beds since I thought my buddy Geoff was coming with me. At the time, they only had rooms with single queens available, so I took what I could get, but asked them to put a note on my reservation that if any doubles opened up to please switch my room. Naturally, my reservation was changed to two doubles, but now my girlfriend is coming with me instead of Geoff, so I'd much rather have a room with a single queen now. When I called them today, they said they're all booked up and I can't get a room with one bed anymore unless there's a cancellation.

So if anyone has a room with a queen bed and would rather have two doubles, let me know and we'll call them up and let them know that we'd like to switch!

Thanks!
-Ron-

FWIW, my reservation is for Wednesday night through Sunday night.

BigDaveZJ
05-24-2008, 11:30 PM
but now my girlfriend is coming with me instead of Geoff

Does Emily know about this?? :flipoff2:

ArloGuthroJeep
05-24-2008, 11:47 PM
Likewise I'll get in back of the line for people looking to go from 2 doubles (what I have) to a queen...have the room for Thursday-->Sunday morning.

OverkillZJ
05-25-2008, 12:20 AM
Just rearange the room, that's what you should be doing anyway :finga:

Krash80
05-26-2008, 01:01 PM
All taken care of...got my room switched! I'll leave this post up here for Ryan though.

wheelnzj
05-26-2008, 01:29 PM
Hi Ron,

I just called the Redstone, You have my queen room starting the 28th.
They canceled your double room.

I also canceled a room with 2 doubles beds.
If anyone needs a room at the redstone for tonight (Monday) Please ask them to use the room's under my name. Per the front desk, they have my reservations starting today (I made them for Tues.) and they will charge me for the rooms if they can't rent them out for tonight!

Thanks,
Ron

Sorry I can't be there, Hope everyone has a great time!