PDA

View Full Version : 2 Banquet tickets for sale

froggo27
05-22-2008, 06:30 PM
I have to leave saturday night so i wont be able to make the banquet. $58 and they're yours. I tried getting a refund but i havnt heard back yet and i dont want to just miss out on the money because of a too late notice. Unless whoever reads this can give me a refund i'd appreciate that. :supz:

BigDaveZJ
05-22-2008, 06:40 PM
I have to leave saturday night so i wont be able to make the banquet. $58 and they're yours. I tried getting a refund but i havnt heard back yet and i dont want to just miss out on the money because of a too late notice. Unless whoever reads this can give me a refund i'd appreciate that. :supz:

This was the PM I sent you over a week ago:

Your GSW registration can be cancelled, and you can still get the shirts I believe, but you'd have to talk to Tom about that and probably pay for the shipping as well. The banquet payments are non-refundable at this point as we have already made the payment to the restaurant for you. If someone else needs banquet tickets though, you can certainly sell yours to them.

froggo27
05-22-2008, 09:07 PM
I have been talking to Tom this whole time and first he said that i can get the money back and then i told him that i can make it so i dont have to get the money back but NOW my work schedule changed and i have to be at work sunday at 5pm and now he explained why i can't get money back which is fine i understnad, my fault. Thats why i made this thread.

Colo.kid
05-23-2008, 10:28 AM
I have been talking to Tom this whole time and first he said that i can get the money back and then i told him that i can make it so i dont have to get the money back but NOW my work schedule changed and i have to be at work sunday at 5pm and now he explained why i can't get money back which is fine i understnad, my fault. Thats why i made this thread.

If they are still available we will take them off your hands. Let me know.

froggo27
05-23-2008, 09:13 PM
PM sent

Bustin' Loose
05-23-2008, 11:00 PM
someone in this mess needs to tell me whos tickets are being sold to who...otherwise when I go to hand out tickets someone won't be on the list.

froggo27
05-24-2008, 09:35 AM
someone in this mess needs to tell me whos tickets are being sold to who...otherwise when I go to hand out tickets someone won't be on the list.

So far they are still my, but they will be going to colo.kid once he responds to me and pays.

James
05-24-2008, 11:41 PM
Hey, if you still have these lemme know...
I'll take em for sure!

Cue-Ball
05-25-2008, 12:04 AM
I think that AW has a SINGLE spare ticket also, one of the guys in our group bailed at the last minute also.

InIt4TheFun
05-28-2008, 03:10 PM
I think that AW has a SINGLE spare ticket also, one of the guys in our group bailed at the last minute also.

My brother is now going and I need a ticket as it is last minute.

If available, I will buy it.

SCAMPER ZJ
05-29-2008, 10:00 AM
I picked up the ticket from AW, but I still need two for my last-minute add-on family members. Makes it a whole lot more interesting doing this stuff last-minute!! :D