PDA

View Full Version : Kevin's Offroad Garage sale

bshows73
03-19-2008, 06:43 PM
Kevin’s Off Road having spring cleaning sale

. We are cleaning house and getting rid of all of our take off parts. We are located at 3464 W. Earll Dr. Suite C. Phoenix AZ 85017 in the back of the building is where it will be. We have a lot of stock replacement parts also tires and rims. This sale will be Saturday March 22nd. We have spare shafts for your dana 30 and 35 spare zj drive shafts front and rear used set of ACOS spacers. Just a buch of parts that have come off our rigs or customers rigs so if you are looking for spare drivetrain parts we may have it.

ArloGuthroJeep
03-19-2008, 07:16 PM
Have spare WJ D30 shafts & hubs? If so bring em down to GSW;)

bshows73
03-19-2008, 07:34 PM
I hope to not have any of this stuff by then but if I do after the sale I will send you a PM.

seans
03-21-2008, 03:59 PM
I hope you guys can help me on this! I've sent KOR 5 e-mails requesting an update on an ADDCO Sway Bar with bushings that I ordered on the 2/29/08 and have have not recieved an answer yet! Is it lost in space...did one of my neighbors get it...how fast can I get a full refund??? Where is my 2001 Jeep Rear Sway BAR??????????

Sean

bshows73
03-21-2008, 04:45 PM
Please come to our garage sale! We have alot of good spare axle shafts for your D-30 and 35. Sean replied through PM

DansZJ
03-21-2008, 04:54 PM
Hey guys, quick update!

We have a ton of stuff to move through. We hope it all goes tomorrow, but if not, I'll take photos of what's left and post the photos here. If you are interested in the items we can look at shipping options. Remember that we're going to GSW and we are offering free shipping to take it with us on our trailer. This applies to our new parts too, so make sure you mention the GSW special if you are interested!

For tomorrow:
Lots of stock replacement parts, tires and rims, seats, & more. Way too much to list.
If you have a ZJ Grand Cherokee you can't want to miss this! Interior parts,some body panels & more!

We will also have some new parts that we manufacture available at a discount!

We are located at 3464 W. Earll Dr. Suite C. Phoenix AZ 85017. Use the first driveway North of Earll to get to the sale!

This sale will be tomorrow - Saturday, March 22nd, 8:00am - 2:00pm

MallCrawling members only - If you can't make it before 2pm, but you want to check out what we have, PM me and I'll see if we can make other arrangements.

DansZJ
03-21-2008, 05:28 PM
I hope you guys can help me on this! I've sent KOR 5 e-mails requesting an update on an ADDCO Sway Bar with bushings that I ordered on the 2/29/08 and have have not recieved an answer yet! Is it lost in space...did one of my neighbors get it...how fast can I get a full refund??? Where is my 2001 Jeep Rear Sway BAR??????????

Sean

Hi Sean,
and to everyone else who may has had trouble contacting us through email. We humbly apologize for these mistakes. We're customers too and we know how frustrating it can be when you need an answer and don't get a timely response.
Our small team works very hard to stay on top of our emails but our system is starting to show some flaws. As much internet business as we do, we know it needs to be upgraded. We're looking at several options including full on CRM packages, but want to make sure that we spend the money correctly and that it allows for future changes, growth, etc.
I'm probably saying more than I need to because when it comes down to it, we just need to be there for you. We'll keep working on improving our systems as we continue to grow so no one falls through the cracks.
If you ever have an issue that hasn't been replied to via email, please PM Me, Bshows, or KevinF. We'll make sure that you're taken care of.

Thanks to all of our MallCrawling customers and supporters. You guys are the reason we're here.

- Dan

bshows73
03-21-2008, 06:51 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself. We love you guys!:D

seans
03-21-2008, 07:09 PM
Thanks Bryant and Dan. I'll keep my order with your team and wait for production to catch up to demand.

Sean