PDA

View Full Version : 93 grand laredo

250rmike
03-12-2008, 05:40 PM
i am tosing around the idea of selling my grand. its a 93 v8 with 148k.

the bad:
has a missing issue. i have tested the tps maf coil disconnected the cat did a vaccum test. all were good or did not cure the problem. i have not did a fuel pressure test or checked the cas or the cps. one of those should fix the problem. its falls on its face and backfires at anything over 1/4 throttle. has newer fuel pump and fuel filter.
has trail damage nice dent in real tailgate and on both front fenders. front bumper is off of the truck. and grill panel(the part that goes behind the grill) is broke but i have a new grill panel grill and right front fender(need paint).
paint is also flaking alot on hood and some on the rest of the body. if i think of anything else ill post it.
needs new shocks
has a noise from the front drivshaft/diff area and transfer case make noise but still works.

the good.
re superflex kit 4.5 front lower adjustable ca. rear lower na ca. top ca are stock
re rear tb bracket
re front track bar.
re saybar disconnects.

3.73's
limited slip rear d35/30 combo
power window/locks/mirrors
cloth interior
white
ar wheels stocks sized tires

would make a good dd/trail rig with alittle money put into it or could get some tires and use it as a straight trail rig.

i am asking 1500obo i can get pictures if you email me at bimmerperformance@yahoo.com