*150,000 mi.
*leather seat
*power everything
*3.5-4' of lift w/ EZ Ride adj. con. arms in the front and fixed in the rear
*33/12.50 BFG Muds on 15x8 black steelies w/ 50-60% tread
*winch ready front bumper w/ two tow rings and two Hella 500 series
*custom low profile rear bumper

THE BAD
*There is a small oil and transmission leak and for some unholy reason can not find out where its coming from. I've put it on a lift and still no luck.
*The lower control arm mount on the passenger side is still messed up, so the arm has about two inches of play but if you have a little bit of extra money lying around, you know a welder/frabricator, and you have a spare day and a half; you'll have no problem. I didn't fix it because we've moved 65 mi. from my welder friend and frankly I just don't have the time or the money to do it.
*The other damage is from me rolling it, and before you move onto another jeep here me out. Everything that was damaged is on the passenger side from when we rolled it back over. The header panel is cracked, the side marker was cracked the front bumper was moved and inch and half towards the driver side, the fender and front door is scrached up, the rear tail light is crack, and there's a dent on the tailgate but does not affect opening and closing it. The roof took most of the damage,but the bad thing is that it had a sunroof so it would leak...So far i've moved the bumper back over and replaced the side marker. As for the leaky sunroof, i ripped out the headliner and sunroof and put in a piece of plexiglass. There are some 35-38 bolts and i sealed it with permatex gasket maker, so no more leak.

This jeep drives great despite how it looks and before we moved it was my daily driver and mechanically speaking i have had no problems with it. I almost forgot i just had both CV axles replace along with the hub and bearing assembly on the driver's side.

I've got pictures of the jeep before i rolled it , one picture while it was on its roof, and when i get a chance to clean it up i'll have pictures of it after the roll.

I was trying to sell it before i rolled it and i was asking $3700 but now I am in need of something practical and gets better gas mileage and now that I've fixed it up some what I'm asking $3100 but the prices is nego. Will consider any reasonable offer. We just moved from Blue Ridge, GA to Ball Ground just between Canton and Jasper.

PM me if anybody has any questions or bids.

I'll leave you all with this pic of my baby upside down:
http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg234/riefderrico/?action=view&current=robert-sunnysideup.jpg"