PDA

View Full Version : Condo?

zjmike4
02-01-2008, 12:09 PM
I know there's some talk on other threads about this, just thought I'd start up a new one so its easier to find...

Who all is getting a condo for GSW? Where is it.. where'd ya book it? Where is some more information?

I've stayed at one by the golf course a few years back, pretty nice place and they didn't seem to mind me practically rebuilding my jeep in the driveway. I think it was around $250 a night, but it slept around 10. 3 bedrooms, basically 2 masters and 1 with 4 twin beds and a queen sleeper downstairs. Hot tub and all too. If we can get it full its basically $25 a night. Anyone think they may want to go in on this one? So far its just me and my girlfriend so we need 8 more people....

Cody
02-01-2008, 01:29 PM
I stay at condo's 90% of the time and for the last 6-7 GSW's.

Depending on the condo, they have been anywhere from $70 to $130, but this year they went up a little bit for some reason. I think my reso was for like $150. But it does have 4 beds and a couch/kitchen.

I think when I called they had 2 more upstairs units available, but I'm not going to let the secret out because we use up all the available parking anyway for our group :D

Cue-Ball
02-04-2008, 04:35 PM
I just booked the last unit at one of the condo's for me and AW.

$150 per night. Like Cody mine has 4 beds and a kitchen.

Just seemed like the right way to go. That way we are not having to eat out every meal.