PDA

View Full Version : Various vehicles of mine being parted out... axle shafts, driveshafts, 60 knuck, etc.

OverkillZJ
01-07-2008, 07:55 PM
This is a multi-vehicle part out in a way, lots of random stuff.

Here’s my massive for sale thread, ROUND TWO! The last one was cluttered and confusing, so here’s what I have.

I’m willing to ship this time around, but remember shipping heavy things isn’t cheap, but we can talk. I’d prefer pickup in Bridgeville 15017, but can also deliver to the upcoming meet and greet or trail run!

Here’s what I’ve got left, everything is make an offer:

(2) TJ-Dana 44 axle shafts, Moser, setup for disc breaks. If memory serves, one was bent (caused wobble.) I think it was the drivers side, but take both and find out which half of your rig shakes apart when you install them! Both of these shafts would probably be fine for a trailered trail rig, but the bent one on the street drove me nuts.

Rear driveshaft from 1996 XJ, had a 231, 4.0, and 8.25 rear axle (5 speed manual.) Was my brothers, who installed new joints just before upgrading to a Tom Woods and new tcase. This has a slip yoke at one end.

Rear driveshaft from my 1997 ZJ with a V8, auto, 249 tcase, and AL44 rear axle. Stock with slip yoke.

ZJ Power Steering pump, tank, and pulley. Tank isn’t installed but appears never to have been used. Condition unknown, but I think I bought these for spares.

ZJ power steering pump with pulley, tank, and even ZJ pressure hose for 5.2 installed. Was good when removed (ZJ was buggyfied.)

ZJ/XJ extended rear sway-bar endlinks

2 Dana 60 steering knuckles from 1978 F350, replaced them with Dedenbeur knuckles.

Dana 60 stock Differential cover

4 like-new (don’t think they have many miles on them) STOCK TJ-Rubicon shocks, I think they’re from Bill’s jeep when we lifted it. Includes hardware and steering stabilizer.

2 stock Rubicon endlinks.

5.2 V8 mechanical radiator fan with newish HD clutch on it

ZJ fuel tank

ZJ front fenders trimmed for 35’s

ZJ roof rack (stock)

Stock ZJ wheel with NEVER USED bfg-at 265/75r/16 (5 on 4.5 bolt pattern.)

ZJ sun-roof (glass, motor, track, etc, was working when removed.) Also have the smaller overhead console to use this with, with all the digital readout stuff.

ZJ transfercase shifter assembly / handle

ENTIRE ZJ dash assembly, including the VIC, heater controls, headlight switch, glove box, bezels, etc. Was that dark tan / gray.

All 4 ZJ seatbelt assemblies.

ZJ Infinity-gold amplifier from under rear-seat. Worked when removed.

Passenger side 97 ZJ airbag.

ZJ windshield washer reservoir w/ pumps working when removed. Was going to put in the Sammy, but it doesn’t fit.

ZJ electronic compass, thing that bolts under the rear seat.

ZJ overhead console for vehicle with console (if taking sunroof, take this too.)

ZJ vacuum actuator for speed-control and vacuum reservoir box.. This is the thing that takes vacuum to pull the throttle cable and make cruise work. Can also be modified to be used as an idle control.

XJ rear-view mirror

6.5 TD mechanical radiator fan w/ mechanical clutch from 1995 GMC suburban

XJ air filter box

Dana 60 rear from F350 snow plow, I think it’s a dually

Stock TJ front bumper

NEVER USED Haldex – Barnes Hydraulix 12V Hydraulic pump – was over $200 new from Northern Tool. Part number on pump / box is 220 0727 – has motor, solenoid, tank, cap, fittings, etc. Was going to use as battery backup for my hydraulic winch, I never got around to it.

2 stock yokes from my Atlas II (upgraded to drive flanges.) – they look like maybe 1350 joints. No idea on spline count… Find out what an Atlas II comes with to see if you can use them.

I think that’s it for now, just make an offer, I need space back.