PDA

View Full Version : general grabber at2's 265/70/17 on stock alloy rims

Hurricane 4x4
12-23-2007, 07:18 PM
Got a set of 4 General Grabber A/T2 tires on stock rims. The tires are about 75 percent tread left. Wear is even (i've kept up with rotation) and the tires are perfectly balanced and very quiet on the road. I've had them about 7 months. The rims are all in excellent shape save for a small mark made by a rock on one of them. You could switch the rim out with the spare which is in perfect shape if you wanted to, but the blemish is small enough it never bothered me. The spare rim is a fullsize matched alloy rim with a goodyear wrangler a/t s that is about 20% tread left.

$650 pick up or buyer pays shipping

these are awesome tires btw, I have been completely happy with them. they are heavier ply for trucks and are very tough and hook up well offroad. They have the rim protector bead and do well aired down. Amazingly quiet too. As good or better than the BFG A/T's I had on my last jeep. Only selling to go bigger

here is a recent pic of them on the jeep, i'll get another picture with a close up of tire/rim soon.. btw this is with a 3" lift, very minor rubbing even with swaybars disco'd offroad.

Will split up, Will consider offers

http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v112/154/120/1403430025/n1403430025_30066345_8864.jpg