PDA

View Full Version : MallCrawlin Store is ONLINE! AND 2008 CALENDARS ARE NOW ON SALE!

BigDaveZJ
12-04-2007, 11:40 PM
So I spent the majority of my afternoon today creating a pure masterpiece of html </sarcasm> to house the beginnings of MallCrawlin's new online store. This should eliminate any confusion on our end, or yours, when purchasing MallCrawlin products like stickers and calendars. It utilizes PayPal's shopping cart system too for a smooth transaction. Go ahead and check it out at: www.mallcrawlin.com/store.html (http://www.mallcrawlin.com/store.html)

Also, order up your 2008 MallCrawlin.com Calendars! Believe it or not, we actually are going to ship calendars BEFORE the end of the year this time!

EDIT: Also, if you guys notice ANY issues with the store, PLEASE let me know asap!! Thanks!

SuicideTireZJ
12-09-2007, 04:54 AM
Dave, only issue I had was the "continue shopping" button didn't work like if I wanted to buy a sticker and a calendar at the same time.

BigDaveZJ
12-09-2007, 11:55 AM
Dave, only issue I had was the "continue shopping" button didn't work like if I wanted to buy a sticker and a calendar at the same time.

That's probably a PayPal issue or maybe something with the settings on your computer. All that button does is close the PayPal window and take you back to the store.

PilotAustin
05-11-2009, 12:59 AM
Where could I get one of the "Mall Rated" stickers??

Thanks

Spr-T-23
05-11-2009, 01:04 AM
now thats back from the dead