PDA

View Full Version : cleaning out the parts garage!!!!! I need room for more project parts=)

DJJordache
12-03-2007, 05:18 PM
ok I'm cleaning out some of my extra spare parts

1. let me know if you need any parts from a 95 ZJ 249 (including housings if you want), I have everything left except the shift fork with pads and the VC.

2. let me know if you need any parts from a 90 XJ 242 (including housings if you want), I have everything except center dif, fork pads, and the mainshaft........ 242 dif blew up after the d35 blew up, so I'll have to inspect the part you might want to see if it's still good...

3. ZJ D35 brackets perfect to have so you don't have much downtime installing a different rear axle like an 8.8. you cut them off the tube, I just cut the tubes off the pumpkin to make it easier to ship. how about 50 shipped

4. ZJ D30 (If you can call it that) 2wd brackets for the front axle. how about 35 shipped

5. D30 non-disco non-abs axle shafts (260X) from a 91 XJ. how about 75 shipped

6. ZJ D35 drum brake backing plates and brake parts, I have the drums also but they will be a pain to ship. how about 30 shipped without drums or if you want any part in the drum guts let me know.

7. used YJ steering: draglink and tierod with worn ends 40 shipped

8. used ZJ I6 steering: draglink and tierod with worn ends 40 shipped

9. 91 XJ D30 non-ABS steering knuckles 40 shipped

10. d35 abs tone rings 10 shipped

11. NEW! NEVER USED, still in mopar package left and right ZJ disk ebrake cables 40 shipped

12. HPD30 carrier with 3.55 ring and pinion 30 shipped

13. ZJ D35 open carrier with 3.73 ring and pinion 30 shipped

14. 2000 XJ 231 mainshaft and output housing 25 shipped

thats all I can remember right now since I'm at work and can't go right out to look in the garage. I can get pics of anything listed....