PDA

View Full Version : A big thank you to everyone!

Colorado 5.9
10-29-2007, 02:26 AM
I just wanted to say THANKS! To the GSSW crew that set everything up for us. From the Motel help to the trail selection to the raffle sponsers & Banquet. I had a great time down there.

Thanks also to Gary Herring for giving me a couple of extra valve stems to replace the leaking one after the trail sat.
I tried changing it out my self sun. after Broken Arrow but I just couldn't brake the bead.

We found a tire store open on Sun. in Cottenwood.:) It is a mexican family owned store on the north side. He said any time we need help with a tire problem on sun. just come on over. He's always open on sundays.

My jeep made it back OK despite thinking that the new hub I installed right before coming down was blown again. It chattered a bit almost the whole trip back but did not really get any warmer than the other side. I'll pull it off in the next week or so to see if it's blown.

While changing out the valve stem I did find out that the upper ball joints on both sides are a tad loose/worn.

Tis sad. They are only 20k old or so but I guess with bigger tires & all it's expected.:mad: They should be OK for the winter but in the spring for sure I'll have to put new ones in.