PDA

View Full Version : 1948 Willy's Overland Pickup

Alaska ZJ
10-03-2007, 06:50 PM
I have just moved to Sandy, Oregon and figured I would let you guys in on a possible deal of a lifetime.

I am currently the Crew Chief for Peak Empire Racing and have moved away from crawling and into the speed end of the 4x4 world.

Having said that I am selling my Willy's.

Specs:

Engine: 4.0 HO from a 93 ZJ

Tranny: AW4 from a 93 ZJ

Tcase: NP203 Range box and I have a D300 I was going to put behind it. Has a Jeds Machine Doubler. Could be used with a Atlas as well.

Front Axle: D60, 4.88 Gears, Greatlake Offroad diff cover.

Steering: POS full hydro system. 3 turns lock to lock.

Suspension: Triangulated 4 Link in the front.

Rear Axle: D70 4.88 gears, Detroit locker and Greatlake offroad Diff cover. Also have a great lake discbrake kit that goes along with it but is not installed.

Rear suspension: 4 inch Rubicon Express YJ springs.

Tires/Wheels: 42" Iroks on Hummer Double beadlocks.

Here is where it gets tricky. I never finished this project. Between moving around with the military and getting involved with desert racing I just never finished it. So everything is in New Condition but it is all a year or more old. If you know your 4x4 parts you know that there is probably 12-15k worth of parts alone on this thing.

I am asking 6500 bucks for the entire thing. You could easily part it out for twice that, but I do not have time for that either. I just need the $$. Call me and we will talk.

I REALLY need to sell this thing. My loss is your gain. I have a trailer to take it wherever you need. Just pay for fuel. The Pickup is actually located in Gresham at my storage lot right now.

Call me at 618-980-9783 or send me a PM here.

Also if you shoot me a email I can send you some pictures.