PDA

View Full Version : 4x4oil.com Zach Yost Donation Booth Final Tally WEROCK Grand Nationals

Cue-Ball
09-18-2007, 01:37 PM
First off I know I tried to thank everyone who stopped by the booth at the event personally, but there are a few people I would like to thank publicly as well (these are in no particular order):

W.E.ROCK-Not only did you donate the booth space, but you also gave me your last canopy, table and chairs. I even heard a rumor that you had to ourchase a new canopy for your own booth because of it, so I thank you very much for that. Not to mention that you passed out flyers not only at the front gate but also at your booth, so thanks Big, Lil,Josh, and the entire staff.

Wickedmag.com-Thanks for helping support me getting there and giving the coverage that you do for the family.

Jordan-The local Jeeper I knew there that allowed me to have vendors send product to his house so I did not have to deal with it on the plane, and thanks to his fiance' for giving up her birthday weekend so that Jordan could help me at the booth.

Brian at Ultimate-Air-For donating the 10# Co2 tank kit, it was what really helped to draw people to the booth.

Dan at BTF-For getting me the banners in time for the event.

12voltguy.com-For the gift certificate.

Matt (shopteach)-For the schooljeep raffle tickets, I did not give them all away yet, but will be holding another online raffle for them in a few weeks. (Semper Fi).

Kelly from 4Wheel Drive Hardware-For offering to cover the costs of Zach and Ambers room and making all the arrangements for that. Timing was just not on Zach's side with being admitted to the hospital the day before.

Suerlift OffRoad Park-For the big box of shirts and hats, there were so many I ended up bringing a bunch home with me, but don't worry they will get used in other giveaways/raffle over the next few months.

Javiers Gulf Coast Crawl Shop-Thanks for jumping in and offering up the t-shirt, the woman was very happy to receive it and it was great hanging out with you at your booth, hopefully we can do something else in the future together.

Tom with Crawl Magazine-Most of you know I was headed out there last minute with a less than shoestring budget, Tom was gracious enough to let me crash on his hotel room floor and would not even let me help him out with the costs, thanks alot it was great really getting to know you as well my friend.

Angie at Spring Creek OffRoad Park-Angie was GREAT, she even got me one of the coveted neon green staff shirts :grinpimp:. Angie is also going to do additional fundraisers at the park in the future, so I will be working with her on that as they finish up their Mud Bog Series, so that is great.

And last but far from least Dustin Webster-Dustin did a GREAT job announcing the event and the Zach fundraiser, it was not over the top at all so I did not get the feeling that people were put off by it. Thanks for taking the time do do some interviews with me as well (I hope I did not sound too dorky or anything as obviously public speaking is not my forte). I also wanted to thank you, Becca, Dallas, Mikey and the entire Red Bull team for taking the chance to work with me 18 months ago or so when we originally teamed up. You guys are the best and I value the friendship we have grown over time.

Okay enough with the mushy stuff.

We raised $850 at the Grand Nationals that will go directly to the family. I will update this post tonight when I get home with a list of all the winners (left it at the house this mornig), but I wanted to send the thank you's out sooner than later. I will also post up some pix of the booth and such when I get them off the camera.

Thanks again to EVERYONE that stopped by the booth wether to donate or just to send good wishes, it is much appreciated believe me.

Dirk

Cue-Ball
09-19-2007, 12:39 PM
Okay here is the list of winners:

Sam Phillips-Ultimate Air 10# Co2 kit
Angela Vogel-Javier's Gulf Coast Crawl Shop T-Shirt
Jason Dinitt- Pair of schoolJeep raffle tickets
Ron Dennis-Pair of schoolJeep raffle tickets
Mustard Dog-Pair of schoolJeep raffle tickets
Randy Goolsheb-4x4oil.com gift certificate
Sonny Sebastian-Superlift OffRoad Park shirts and hat
Tammy Sebastian-12voltguy.com gift certificate
Mark Reed-Flexonthis.com DVD
George Clarabut-Flexonthis.com DVD
Virginia Comley-Flexonthis.com DVD

If you did not pick up your prize at the comp. and I have not yet spoken to you and gotten your shipping address, please contact me with that info so I can get your stuff shipped out.

Also please remember to contact the vendors to thank them for donating the prizes, you would be surprized how rarely that actually happens.

Dirk

ohtenwillys
09-19-2007, 01:36 PM
woooo look at me
gig'em ags

jfowlzj95
09-19-2007, 01:49 PM
Haha nice pose there McScruff.

Don't forget this one from POR.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r85/apeters89/Grand%20Nationals%202007/IMG_0377.jpg

Cue-Ball
09-27-2007, 01:57 AM
There is actually one more person I need to thank (not that she will ever be on here to read it), but I have to thank Rachael, my wife for allowing me to travel, and to put the time in to helping out the Yost family. Thanks for always being behind me and supporting me.